Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

How Storytelling Connects Paid, Earned, and Owned Media

Onclusive

Today, advertising, corporate content, and social content is often separated,” Owyang wrote, “but tomorrow, we expect these circles to converge and overlap, with little or no separation.”. The challenge is that these teams frequently continue to be siloed and need a roadmap for continuous storytelling and story marketing.

article thumbnail

The 4 Engines You Need to Pull Off Content Marketing Successfully

Sword and the Script

Everyone is doing content marketing these days. In fact, some 80% of respondents say they are doing content marketing according to 2017 survey data. You can also think about these in stages of content marketing maturity, though I’d caution, you never done with any given stage. Analyze, but experiment.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 Reasons Why PR Matters More Than Ever

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Yet PR doesn’t always command the same respect as other disciplines, like advertising or direct-mail. As Greg Galant of MuckRack once observed , the advertising business is linked with iconic characters like Don Draper of “Mad Men,” while public relations is more likely to evoke Samantha Jones.

article thumbnail

Scale Content Marketing: Employees are the Secret

Sword and the Script

The top challenges and goals identified in the survey – producing quality content consumers find engaging – are consistent with other content marketing studies. Yet the paper also surfaces the underlying driver of the shift to content marketing. The Secret to Scale is Employees. Drop “going viral” as a goal.

article thumbnail

How to Leverage Emotions to Boost Digital PR

Cision

Fractl, a digital marketing firm, carried out a surveyed of 400 people asking them to record their emotional responses to 100 of the top images from Reddit’s r/pics community. Samsung has used fear in their advertisement to talk about the serious issue of increasing selfie deaths. The company is active in their community.

article thumbnail

B2B Blog Metrics: 4 Effective Categories to Measure Success

Sword and the Script

Businesses that engage corporate blogging with professionalism and process can boost visibility, grow a community, and ultimately, have a meaningful influence on sales. The first measure came from a business with a marketing automation system implemented. Components to Effectively Measure a B2B Blog. Unique visitors.

B2B 67
article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. Pay to pay, content grows; influencer marketing cools. “I Marketing turns to creative to stand out from the clutter . I see a few things.

Marketing 187