Remove 2019 Remove Community Remove Financial Remove Local
article thumbnail

How Can Financial Services Organizations Use Social Media?

wiredPRworks

How can financial services organizations use social media to differentiate and build relationships? Listen in as Barbara Rozgonyi interviews Chris McGuire about what’s working for his company’s financial services clients. Financial Services Organizations Social Media Interview Key Points. About Barbara Rozgonyi.

article thumbnail

7 Actions to Take in 2019 to Enhance, Protect and Defend Your Valuable Reputation

Reputation Us

*Article published on January 4, 2019 in the Credit Union Times. 2019 will be another pivotal year for credit unions to emerge as credible, trusted financial institutions. 2019 will be another pivotal year for credit unions to emerge as credible, trusted financial institutions. rep·u·ta·tion (n) /?repy??t?SH(?):

article thumbnail

How COVID-19 will impact PR practice and skills

Stephen Waddington

Investment and financial performance will drive the economic recovery, but this will need to be balanced with Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) performance. PR as a strategic management function is an issue that lies of the core of the #FuturePRoof community. This is a big lesson for the future.

Crisis 151
article thumbnail

COVID-19 fatigue: Why do I feel so miserable?

Stephen Waddington

The new local lockdowns in UK regions and national restrictions have forced people to recognise that COVID-19 will be an issue that we have to live with for at least another 12 months, and almost certainly longer. She's also the author of Communicate in a Crisis. Christmas may be very different than normal.

article thumbnail

Investing in Corporate Reputation Via Responsible, ESG Investing

Reputation Us

The scientific study, released in April 2019, found that “community relations” is one of the major factors that impacts a company’s reputation. In addition, 85 percent of responders said they feel positive about companies that are involved in their communities. Linking Your Reputation to Social Responsibility.

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. The #FuturePRoof community goes from strength-to-strength. It’s pushed me to read more widely and think more critically.

article thumbnail

COVID-19 Brought a Temporary Flight to Quality in the Public’s Attention Allocation

NewsWhip

When financial markets are volatile, there is often a “flight to quality” in investment allocations. These were taken from a 2019 academic study on news source quality published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. on March 20–21, the lowest it has been since mid-August 2019. on February 18.

System 78