article thumbnail

Nonprofits: Please Join us for our Free Nonprofit PR Workshop!

Reputation Us

We’re excited to announce that later this month we will be hosting our annual nonprofit public relations workshop! The FREE event provides local nonprofits with invaluable information, giving them the tools and fundamentals needed to better tell their stories via media, social media and word-of-mouth within the community.

article thumbnail

How to Call Out to the Reader in the Headline

PRSay

Communities commit to drive safe in support of new drivers during National Teen Driver Safety Week. Want more tips for getting the word out with media relations pieces? Join PRSA and Ann Wylie at “NOT Your Father’s News Release,” an online PR writing workshop with live coaching calls in September.

How To 191
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

PR Rock Stars: Retired Vice President of Content & Public Relations at DKY, Holly Donato

Communications Conversations

I liked agency life because you could specialize in media relations and have the company of other professionals in marketing and PR. But I also liked being more of a communication generalist inside organizations, managing everything from events to publications—even sales collateral. What brought you back to DKY?

Publicity 174
article thumbnail

Facebook’s Current Woes Symptomatic of Raging Content Saturation

PRSay

I’m NOT saying that press release SEO or Facebook community management or blogging or podcasting are bad — great tools that contribute to great outcomes. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Georgia Tech to help their media relations teams reach new levels of success. Get more media pitching knowledge from Michael Smart here.

article thumbnail

ReputationUs and NAO

Reputation Us

Reputation is building familiarity, establishing trust and fortifying confidence within your nonprofit and within the communities you serve and from whom you receive support. public, political, media, social media), an actionable 2020 reputation management plan, and. staff, volunteers, donors) and externally (e.g.,

article thumbnail

Seven Frequently Asked Questions on Social PR Strategy

Waxing UnLyrical

When I teach workshops, there are certain stumbling blocks to smart social PR strategy that come up frequently. As the workshop facilitator, it’s my job to help participants understand how to overcome these challenges or, at the very least, find a way to deal with them that’s not quite as painful. Social media isn’t part of my job.”.

article thumbnail

Getting hired and ahead in marketing and PR

Stephen Waddington

A blog about careers as told by eight marketing and PR practitioners in a workshop at Newcastle University. She’s motivated by working on projects that can make a difference for their community and audiences. He builds relationships with media and university student and academics. We work in a stressful industry.