article thumbnail

New book: AI tools for public relations

Wadds Inc.

The practical handbook has its roots in the #PRstack community that Frederik Vincx and I developed. The community published two guides to tools in public relations and has been inactive since 2015. It also carries a heavy duty disclaimer about data privacy, security and fact-checking.

Tools 52
article thumbnail

Deborah Weinstein on the Challenges Confronting PR and Digital Marketing

Flack's Revenge

Brands must also make sure their community manager or agency has the experience, curiosity, and imagination needed to conceive, implement and measure their social efforts. Both owned by Facebook, they’ll keep the monolith steady, despite its privacy scandals, for years to come. Be Helpful. Why so many disciplines?

Marketing 244
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Letter from Kingston Park: rugby lessons for life

Stephen Waddington

Facebook privacy, improving your media relations game, report on organic engagement, Comms School on content, and Metia recruitment drive. Facebook privacy isn’t necessarily a good thing Facebook’s big play at its F8 developer conference this year was privacy. Wedding preparations are in the final stages.

Privacy 60
article thumbnail

Stuck in the middle

PRSay

While some of my colleagues, especially in the travel and tourism industry, are enamored with the glitz and glamour that often comes with media relations, I prefer working from the inside out. Focusing on internal communications allows me to help my organization and clients build their brands.

Ethics 60
article thumbnail

NHS at 70: Ten difficult conversations for communicators

Stephen Waddington

Kerry Barron-Beadling, head of communications at SFH NHS Foundation Trust, is among numerous contributors calling on NHS communicators to attribute their campaigns to outcomes. #2 2 Technology versus community care The public is wedded to the notion of doctors’ surgeries and hospitals on every street corner.

article thumbnail

How Do I Become a PR Influencer

Critical Mention

The path to gaining a following and making an impact on the community is a little different for everybody. Whether it’s AI, virtual reality, data privacy, blockchain–all are tied to our roles and our audience’s experience. There is no prescriptive formula for becoming a PR influencer.

article thumbnail

The most important ethics priority for healthcare communicators – Kena Lewis

Ethical Voices

She is the Senior Director of Public Affairs and Media Relations at Orlando Health. The most important ethics priority for healthcare communicators. I did a stint in the nonprofit sector, which I want to say, if you really want to get to know a community, the nonprofit sector is something you should do.