article thumbnail

Are Trade Shows still a Good Place for PR Launches?

Sword and the Script

That’s the number of pre-trade show pitches one blogger told me he had received in a side bar conversation last week. The blog is an industry staple, he’s plugged into the community and his name always winds up on industry conference media lists. A Traditional Case for Trade Show Launches.

article thumbnail

Five Reasons You Should Not Miss SAE WCX 2024

Bianchi Biz Blog

And that environment of change has also extended to the industry’s longstanding events and trade shows. It was recently announced that the Detroit Auto Show would be moving from its newer date in September back to its old stomping grounds of January and recentering its focus on consumers and car buyers.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Secret Weapon of B2B Marketing: How Influencers Drive Growth

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Traditionally, B2B marketing has focused on rational decision-making, long sales cycles, and reliance on traditional channels such as trade shows, conferences, and industry publications. These partnerships open doors to new markets and communities, strengthening your foothold.

B2B 94
article thumbnail

How PR Supports “Thought Leaders”

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Thought leadership is a common term in most B2B public relations programs. We examine these questions on behalf of clients and have a blueprint of sorts for developing and supporting thought leadership in a company executive or expert. But what does it really mean, and which qualities make a successful thought leader?

article thumbnail

How the Women of Game of Thrones Can Inspire Your Content Strategy

Cision

Despite not being in an official leadership role, her work ethic, laser focus and aptitude for learning enable her to do anything she puts her mind to. Daenerys Targaryen: Demonstrate Thought Leadership. However, you will naturally rise in the ranks if you authentically engage with your community and consistently deliver value.

Strategy 258
article thumbnail

Controlled Chaos: 86 Comms Pros Explain How Communications Work Has Changed

Sword and the Script

The addition of marketing, analysis, trade show consultation, managing professional organizational memberships and everything else has made every day a whirlwind of tasks, to-do lists and semi-controlled chaos.”. Jack of all trades. More and more crisis communication events that interrupt the general flow of work in our area.”.

article thumbnail

Spotlight on a Solo PR Pro: Meet Nicole Castro

Solo PR Pro

Along the way, Nicole took on both full-time and consulting positions in community health, digital media and education where she has learned a lot, made plenty of mistakes and ultimately come to understand what is most valuable to her as a PR professional. I was really able to get my hands dirty and sink my teeth into creating the role.”.

Meeting 110