Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Document Remove Print
article thumbnail

Impact of COVID-19 on NHS comms

Stephen Waddington

The impact of COVID-19 on NHS comms documents the scale of the challenge faced by professional NHS communicators since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic in early 2020. This healthcare-focused edition follows #FuturePRoof Three: The NHS at 70 with lessons for the wider PR community, published in 2018.

article thumbnail

New book: AI tools for public relations

Wadds Inc.

The practical handbook has its roots in the #PRstack community that Frederik Vincx and I developed. The community published two guides to tools in public relations and has been inactive since 2015. The contributors all responded to a blog post in late August. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Tools 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Earned Media vs. Media Relations [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Summary of monthly PR tech news: Critical Mention adds a media database; Talkwalker acquires Nielson Social; Watch out for fine print in media monitoring contracts As a term, earned media made a big splash in search trends in late 2004 or early 2005…and then interest waned. Over time, the digital community warmed to the term again.

article thumbnail

Purdah communication and resource rules

Stephen Waddington

The ads promoted £25m being targeted in locations such as Milton Keynes, Morley, Northampton and Workington The ads created by the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) are no longer being promoted after being highlighted by the Huffington Post. A similar approach applies to blogs and social media.

article thumbnail

The Top Ten Weight Lifting Blogs

Norton's Notes

At prohibition we recently did some influencer outreach for a new client and we had to target some of the world’s top weight lifting blogs but we couldn’t find any up to date lists so I thought it would be useful to create one ourselves. About the blog. Anyway, after hours of work here are my top ten. www.marksdailyapple.com.

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. The #FuturePRoof community goes from strength-to-strength. Purpose unifies management, employees, and communities.

article thumbnail

Career Development Tips for the 2018 Professional

Waxing UnLyrical

Think of the cost of gas traveling for interviews, new work clothes and printing costs. If you start collecting an invoice for expenses, save the receipts or documentation and provide it to your accountant. Glassdoor even has a Know Your Salary calculator you can print out during a salary discussion with your boss.

Print 71