Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Customer Service Remove Web
article thumbnail

TCIP #014 – Toronto Police Service, Their Customer Service and Crisis Preparedness with Chris Boddy

Melissa Agnes

Like many others, the Toronto Police Service is looking for opportunities to build efficiency and effectiveness within their agency. For starters, they’ve developed a Strategy Management Unit with a strong customer service component. Their new 24/7 Operation Centre and its crisis communication strategy.

article thumbnail

How To Grow Your Facebook Community

Waxing UnLyrical

They are a service business. One that could have a vibrant Facebook community, if they could just get to that point. Now you have a bulletin board that anyone can see, and come and ask questions on, so it is a simple and free customer service platform. How To Grow Your Facebook Community is a post from: Waxing UnLyrical.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

article thumbnail

Lessons in Listening and Customer Outreach From Chobani

Waxing UnLyrical

And the company has used a lot of the techniques I discussed recently, right here on WUL, on growing your Facebook community. Here is a short Q&A with Ashley Butler , Chobani’s Community Coordinator, who is based in NYC (the center of their marketing operations): WUL : I am curious: how many cups of yogurt do you guys sell in a day?

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. The #FuturePRoof community goes from strength-to-strength. She always improves my work. What we do 5.

article thumbnail

The Top PR Trends For 2017

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

The Global Communications Report, a comprehensive worldwide survey of more than 1,000 senior PR executives worldwide, reveals that the global PR industry is predicted to grow from its current estimated size of $14 billion to $19.3 billion over the next five years. PR and SEO are joined. Everything is measurable and measured.

Trends 124
article thumbnail

20 of the Coolest Marketing Conferences to Attend in 2020

PR 20/20

Traffic & Conversion Summit 2020 will feature seven tracks including: big ideas, agencies only, digital retailers, digital advertisers, content marketers, conversational marketers and growth hackers. Build a Better Agency Summit. This event is created for leaders or owners in small to mid-sized agencies. Sound like you?