article thumbnail

TCIP #014 – Toronto Police Service, Their Customer Service and Crisis Preparedness with Chris Boddy

Melissa Agnes

For starters, they’ve developed a Strategy Management Unit with a strong customer service component. Within this unit, they’re in the process of developing a customer service strategy for the Toronto Police Service, with a heavy focus on internal customer service to start.

article thumbnail

How To Grow Your Facebook Community

Waxing UnLyrical

They are a service business. One that could have a vibrant Facebook community, if they could just get to that point. Now you have a bulletin board that anyone can see, and come and ask questions on, so it is a simple and free customer service platform. How To Grow Your Facebook Community is a post from: Waxing UnLyrical.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

The Future of Twitter

The Proactive Report

Used correctly, Twitter can have a huge impact on customer service, perception and reputation. There’s too much good, free, intel — remember the Real Time Web ? Q: If it does go away how will that affect brands that use it for customer service? Source: Forbes.com). Why Should We Care if Twitter Flies Away?

Twitter 235
article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

article thumbnail

#CrisisRoundup of Awesome Links: Week of September 8, 2014

Melissa Agnes

TCIP #014 – Toronto Police Service, Their Customer Service and Crisis Preparedness with Chris Boddy. This week on The Crisis Intelligence Podcast, I had the pleasure of chatting with Staff Sergeant Chris Boddy of the Toronto Police Service. What You Need to Learn from DiGiorno Pizza’s Foolish Twitter Gaffe.

article thumbnail

Earned Media vs. Media Relations [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Over time, the digital community warmed to the term again. The phrase is intended to account for the additional ways a person or company could earn visibility on the web, including traditional news – but more importantly beyond it. “We Many PR tech vendors do no t offer web-based demos in preference to a sales demo.

article thumbnail

Lessons in Listening and Customer Outreach From Chobani

Waxing UnLyrical

And the company has used a lot of the techniques I discussed recently, right here on WUL, on growing your Facebook community. Here is a short Q&A with Ashley Butler , Chobani’s Community Coordinator, who is based in NYC (the center of their marketing operations): WUL : I am curious: how many cups of yogurt do you guys sell in a day?