Remove Branding Remove Community Remove Ethics Remove Privacy
article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

This feature fine-tunes content, aligns tone with brand guidelines”; Recommended topics. Meltwater gamifies customer community. Meltwater added a rewards program to its online customer community. Members will be able to earn status by actively contributing to the community and then receive branded gifts.

Analysis 147
article thumbnail

The most important ethics priority for healthcare communicators – Kena Lewis

Ethical Voices

Kena discusses several important ethics issues, including: What to do ethically when your boss is the problem. The ethical challenges of online identity. The most important ethics priority for healthcare communicators. Looking over your career, what is the most difficult ethical challenge you ever confronted?

article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram caption polls, TikTok’s silent fallout & LinkedIn introduces Sponsored Articles

Prohibition

Implementing these polls can also foster a deeper connection with the audience, working toward community building goals. These changes include new content policies and enhanced protections, and for marketers it’s important to consider target demographics in terms of their safety and privacy.

article thumbnail

Ethical Issues in Merging the Science and Art of Public Relations: Aaron Kwittken

Ethical Voices

Joining me on this week’s episode is Aaron Kwittken , the founder and chairman of KWT Global , a global PR and brand strategy firm, and the founder of PRophet. Ethical issues in merging the science and art of public relations. I also have a podcast called Brand on Purpose , I’m a contributor to The Drum.

Ethics 52
article thumbnail

Integrating Clubhouse in and out of the classroom

Karen Freberg

In social media, there is always the new shiny tool, app, or brand that captures the attention of marketing professionals all over the world. The app is growing in popularity and momentum, which is good, but it is still in its infancy and there is still a lot to discover and discuss within the community. Also, privacy (ex.

Groups 96
article thumbnail

Stuck in the middle

PRSay

Focusing on internal communications allows me to help my organization and clients build their brands. If our employees aren’t sold on our brand promise, how can they deliver it to customers and guests? Employee communications practitioners, by their very definition, have a focused audience. Who’s affected by this dilemma.

Ethics 60
article thumbnail

Own Your Idea, Grow Your Audience with Storytelling [Case Study]

PR 20/20

Regardless of whether marketers embrace AI, it is accelerating change in the industry and transforming careers along the way: Consumers will demand greater personalization, while wanting to control their data and privacy. Career paths will evolve. Some jobs will be lost, and new ones, some we can’t even fathom, will be created.