Remove Brand Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Customer Service
article thumbnail

What should your social media marketing focus on: Customer service or content?

Communications Conversations

What makes a brand “best in class” when it comes to social media marketing? Clients are constantly asking me what other companies are doing in terms of social media marketing best practices. Companies want to learn and get better at social media marketing–yes, even in 2021. Don’t believe me?

article thumbnail

What should your social media marketing focus on: Customer service or content?

Communications Conversations

What makes a brand “best in class” when it comes to social media marketing? Clients are constantly asking me what other companies are doing in terms of social media marketing best practices. Companies want to learn and get better at social media marketing–yes, even in 2021. Don’t believe me?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Make a Brand More Meaningful Than the Celebrity Founder

Konnect Agency

As a brand strategy agency , it’s our responsibility to build a brand to all that it can be in the eyes of the media. Strategic counsel on the scope of work could include product placements, media relations, digital marketing and so much more. When the brand belongs to a celebrity, however, there is more work to be done.

Brand 59
article thumbnail

Everything You Need to Know About Word-of Mouth Marketing

Cision

Throughout March, we provided tons of content centered around using word-of-mouth to raise brand awareness, earn trust and, ultimately, make sales, including a webinar, white paper, tip sheet and numerous blog posts. How to Build & Evangelize Your Community With Word-of-Mouth Marketing. That’s killing brands!

Marketing 120
article thumbnail

Be All In Or Get All Out With Content Marketing

Beyond PR

If you’re only partially committed to creating and distributing content, Content Marketing Institute founder Joe Pulizzi would rather you do no content marketing at all. This may not have been the message Content Marketing World attendees were expecting to hear during Joe’s welcome address.

article thumbnail

Making sense of modern public relations

Stephen Waddington

But practice is broadening to include new forms of media including influencer relations, social media, community engagement and messaging. Increasingly influencers demand a fee for working with an organisation or brand. It puts public relations on a collision course with marketing disciplines. Community management.

Publicity 119
article thumbnail

Five Key Steps to Introducing Your Consumer Brand to a New Social Media Platform

Landis PR

Please note: this is a reposted blog by our Public Relations Global Network PR partner, Ghidotti Communications. Five Key Steps to Introducing Your Consumer Brand to a New Social Media Platform. Having a social media strategy can boost your brand and expand your market, but that doesn’t all happen overnight.