Remove Books Remove Community Remove International Remove Newspapers
article thumbnail

PRSA Expert Express Talk : PR Expanded ( Global, Disruptive Tech, Big Data )

Deirdre Breakenridge

However, I managed to share three big trends along with three new practices for PR professionals in an Expert Express Talk at the PRSA International Conference in Washington, DC ( #PRSAICON ). Knowing that communication has no borders and boundaries. Understanding diverse environments internally and externally.

Big Data 250
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Vesna Brajkovic, Managing Editor of Heavy Duty Trucking & TruckingInfo.com

Bianchi Biz Blog

By the end of my junior year I was running the paper, and one of my stories got picked up by a local newspaper. From there I went on to freelance for community newspapers around Milwaukee, and got a part-time job at a business-to-business publisher covering aviation for three sister magazines. I haven’t looked back since.

Meeting 82
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in The Career show podcast

Maxim Behar

But in the end, the truth is that we who do business with this and seriously advise large international companies do our job the same way our colleagues in Germany, France, and the UK do theirs. Host: You wrote the book "The World PR Revolution" and it became an absolute bestseller. And that revolution is mainly on media ownership.

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Kim Spear

Cision

One of my clients at the time was a top tier Olympic Games sponsor and despite the uncertainties being played out on the international stage, the sponsorship program plan in China went off without a hitch. PR evolves and so should every professional in the industry regardless of their level. Image via Kim Spear.

Local 120
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Dan Gregory

Cision

Dan Gregory, vice president of Susan Davis International, knows the importance of representing your client well and telling their story accurately. In this interview, he shares the difficulties of military communication, the need for successful communication in all industries and how to use movies as a guide for PR.

Policies 120
article thumbnail

Maxim Behar for MeTV: PR is Changing Every Single Day

Maxim Behar

When I was a teenager, something like 13-14 years old, I was publishing a neighborhood newspaper on a typewriting machine. And then, I became a journalist, although I studied International Business and graduated in Prague, the Czech Republic. I would like to talk about the book that you authored, Maxim. Maxim: It came naturally.

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. The #FuturePRoof community goes from strength-to-strength. The book is a multi-author project led by Dr Martina Topi?