Remove Analysis Remove Community Remove Infographics Remove Writing
article thumbnail

PR Pros’ Holiday Toolkit: 5 Press Release Examples from Amazon to Starbucks (+ more)

Newsfile

starbucks Sounds like the holidays are back… #Starbucks #StarbucksHoliday #HolidaySeason ♬ Jingle Bells Music – Starbucks Duke Energy: Community First Duke Energy’s campaign to fight hunger, particularly their commitment of nearly $400,000 in South Carolina, showcases their corporate social responsibility (CSR) efforts. billion in U.S.

Examples 116
article thumbnail

2024’s Top 5 PR Trends: What to Watch

Newsfile

Writing copy for social media is the most popular use for AI, according to 64% of PR pros. Finkenstadt, Josh Folk, and Lokesh Venkataswamy, Harvard Business Review, 2023 How to generate ideas in ChatGPT To generate writing ideas in ChatGPT, you can input the subject area you wish to write about and ask it to generate ideas for you.

Trends 105
article thumbnail

The Best 15+ Link Building Tools for 2024 (Free and Paid)

Buzzstream

Try operators like: Guest post Write for us/me Become a contributor Contribute to Tip: Plug your searches into BuzzStream during Prospecting Searches. This bulk analysis helps quickly assess the quality and relevance of numerous backlinks, which can help you identify valuable links and potential risks like spammy or low-quality links.

Tools 71
article thumbnail

Buzzstream

Try operators like: Guest post Write for us/me Become a contributor Contribute to Tip: Plug your searches into BuzzStream during Prospecting Searches. This bulk analysis helps quickly assess the quality and relevance of numerous backlinks, which can help you identify valuable links and potential risks like spammy or low-quality links.

Tools 62
article thumbnail

Buzzstream

Tools 62
article thumbnail

The Battle for Trust: 18 Comms, PR and B2B Marketing Stats Summarizing 2022

Sword and the Script

Communicators found their influence grew with executives, even as the functions they performed evolved in 2022; PR and marketing alike battled to win trust amid clutter, noise and skepticism. Every year I read and write about dozens of reports on B2B marketing and PR. It takes an average of 4 hours to write in 2022.

B2B 118
article thumbnail

Long-Form Content is King: 4 Studies Show the Power of Long-Form in Content Marketing [UML]

Sword and the Script

Data analysis of millions of articles and surveys thousands of bloggers find long-form content outperforms short form. Something similar has happened in content marketing and blogging in the marketing community. 1) Long-form wins in data analysis of 700,000 articles by SEMrush. We needed to get the client some coverage.