Remove 2019 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

3 Landmark Studies that Sum Up the State of Creativity for the CMO [UML]

Sword and the Script

I sense we are reaching that point in marketing, with respect to data and creativity. While clearly data has an important role in marketing decisions, the community is also beginning to recognize data has several limits ( click fraud aside ). 1) Digital is killing creativity in marketing. We all want to be part of something.

article thumbnail

26 Thoughtful Marketing Predictions that Could Actually Happen in 2019 Across PR, Content, Digital, Social Media and Customer Success

Sword and the Script

A good number of predictions struck me as highly probable in 2019. The cultural divide due to ‘fake news’ and distrust of media will deepen in 2019 forcing marketers and PR to push harder on content distribution with their own consumer channels as the most direct line of communication with the company or client.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Importance of Recognizing Black History in Public Relations

PRSay

When an entire race of people is not widely recognized for being innovative, creative, smart, resilient change agents, it can diminish their relevance and self-esteem. We have come far in a PR community that was once mostly segregated. What does society lose from this gap in leadership diversity? Woodson sought to overcome.

Publicity 218
article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 196
article thumbnail

PR Job Coach - Untitled Article

PR Job Coach

Her book, an Amazon bestseller, was ranked as one of INC Magazine 9 Books Every Professional Should Read in 2019 and Kirkus described her book as a “compelling argument and a spirited call to action against workplace age discrimination.” It demonstrates initiative, creativity and uniqueness. Hitachi, Loral, ASARCO, Gould Inc.,

Corporate 274
article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. The #FuturePRoof community goes from strength-to-strength. It’s pushed me to read more widely and think more critically.

article thumbnail

How Can Financial Services Organizations Use Social Media?

wiredPRworks

Get ready to get creative in new ways that connect brands, experiences, and customers – while you’re still in compliance! About Chris McGuire, Director Of Client Growth and Engagement at McGuffin Creative Group, and President-Elect of AMA Chicago. Learn more about McGuffin Creative Group. Connect with Chris McGuire on LinkedIn.