Remove 2007 Remove Community Remove Company Remove Corporate
article thumbnail

Seven ideologies of public relations

Stephen Waddington

Organisations is used throughout this blog post as a catch all phrase for charitable, corporate, public sector entities. The corporation is a capitalist vehicle to generate value for shareholders. It’s the legal responsibility of company directors to act in the interests of shareholders first and foremost. Defensive Leila A.

Publicity 112
article thumbnail

Unlocking the strategic potential of internal communications

Wadds Inc.

we recently published a report and a decision-making framework addressing this area as part of a research project funded by NewsWhip based on interviews with senior corporate communications practitioners. Thanks to the European Communication Monitor study we know what good looks like. At Wadds Inc.

article thumbnail

Spotlight on a Solo PR Pro: Meet Susan Stoga

Solo PR Pro

After dabbling in various PR and integrated marketing roles both in-house at major brands like Hyatt and at a few agencies, Susan found herself working for a publicly held company which would soon become her last traditional 9-to-5 job. I’m kind of a pack animal — I like joining communities and being part of a bigger team,” she says.

Meeting 91
article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

I started reading some very interesting papers and books about the psychological forces come into play in tough corporate and external environments. That honor and experience dramatically increased my exposure to the anti-bribery and compliance community. Q: What are your company’s marketing initiatives for 2019?

article thumbnail

How Can Professional Speakers Perfect PR to Book More Gigs?

wiredPRworks

I'll share tips and strategies to attract attention, build business and connect with key communities. Are you ready to create buzz for your speaking business by using innovative tools to attract attention, generate leads, drive sales, and connect with your community? How Can Professional Speakers Perfect PR to Book More Gigs?

article thumbnail

PR Rock Stars: Trane’s Heidi McGuire

Communications Conversations

That work ended a couple years ago, but I knew I wanted to stay closely connected with Heidi so I invited her to be a part of a corporate communicator mastermind group I manage. You’re a communications business partner at Ingersoll Rand, for the Trane Commercial business. Let’s hear more from this Rock Star.

Energy 68
article thumbnail

10 Million Reasons to Make AI Education Accessible for Marketers

PR 20/20

We became HubSpot’s first agency partner in 2007, and then I wrote my first book, The Marketing Agency Blueprint, in 2011. While more than 160 marketers have already joined our AI Academy online learning platform and community, the $99 per month price point is just not realistic for a lot of professionals. Private Slack community.