article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling Training & Digital Marketing Workshop Debuts

wiredPRworks

On March 10 and 11, I'll be teaching an immersive two-day digital marketing, LinkedIn training and social selling skills workshop. Digital Marketing, LinkedIn Training and Social Selling Workshop in Chicago. Promote your business and amplify your message across communication channels: Public Relations and Social Media.

article thumbnail

2020 LinkedIn Profile Makeover Superstar Packages

wiredPRworks

I attended Barbara’s LinkedIn workshop offered by the Digital Innovation Forum. In 1 1/2 hours Barbara was able to communicate and demonstrate the LinkedIn tools and advantages. Digital Printing Company. Click here to order the LinkedIn Profile Makeover Superstar Start Up Package. 2020 LinkedIn WIRED Strategic Plan.

article thumbnail

2020 LinkedIn Profile Makeover Superstar Packages

wiredPRworks

I attended Barbara’s LinkedIn workshop offered by the Digital Innovation Forum. In 1 1/2 hours Barbara was able to communicate and demonstrate the LinkedIn tools and advantages. Digital Printing Company. Click here to order the LinkedIn Profile Makeover Superstar Start Up Package. 2020 LinkedIn WIRED Strategic Plan.

article thumbnail

Top nine PR crises so far for 2019

Prohibition

The campaign was hijacked as social media users used the platform to post racist and anti-Semitic messages that were printed on the back of the shirts with references made to Hitler, Madeleine McCann and the Hillsborough disaster.

Fashion 75
article thumbnail

How To Get Your Blog Project Approved

Waxing UnLyrical

When I built a case for creating it, I focused on showing how the site would be a greater asset to our institution than the internal print publication I managed. By switching to a blog we saved printing and distribution costs. But that was the case even with the internal print publication… unearthly, jaw-dropping amounts of it.

article thumbnail

Thank You, Fairy GoogleMother

Waxing UnLyrical

It’s been business as usual; in fact, I’ve been blogging even less than usual this past month, since I’ve been busy updating my Grymm & Epic blogging ebook for the World Changing Writing Workshops starting this month. And yet, suddenly, my inbox has been inundated with incredible opportunities.

Google 50
article thumbnail

Acting Ethically Means Going Beyond Performative Action – Candace Hamana

Ethical Voices

I got my start in public relations, interestingly enough, doing political campaigns and community organizing back in South Carolina in 2007. I felt very compelled and impassioned with the work that I was doing in the communities in the South, the hotbed of retail politics. I was in charge of being the liaison to tribal communities.

Ethics 81