Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Print Remove Workshop
article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling Training & Digital Marketing Workshop Debuts

wiredPRworks

On March 10 and 11, I'll be teaching an immersive two-day digital marketing, LinkedIn training and social selling skills workshop. Digital Marketing, LinkedIn Training and Social Selling Workshop in Chicago. Promote your business and amplify your message across communication channels: Public Relations and Social Media.

article thumbnail

Top nine PR crises so far for 2019

Prohibition

However, despite the increasingly high views, many people found the advertisement offensive and full of nasty stereotypes. The commercial went viral, was featured in almost all national publications and generated more than four million views on YouTube in just two days. 3) A sour end for the sweet brand: Cadbury’s treasure hunt.

Fashion 75
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Get Your Blog Project Approved

Waxing UnLyrical

When I built a case for creating it, I focused on showing how the site would be a greater asset to our institution than the internal print publication I managed. By switching to a blog we saved printing and distribution costs. But that was the case even with the internal print publication… unearthly, jaw-dropping amounts of it.

article thumbnail

Is Pay-to-Post Blogging The New Advertorial?

Waxing UnLyrical

Image: jbcurio via Flickr , Creative Commons For the few who don’t know or recall, an “ advertorial is an advertisement written in the form of an objective article, and presented in a printed publication – usually designed to look like a legitimate and independent news story,” according to Wikipedia. These fine folk did: Jan.

article thumbnail

PR on a Budget: 10 Tips for Smarter Spending and Better Results

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

A smart move would be incorporating user-generated content, actively participating in industry conversations and of course, targeted social boosts (advertising) to ensure that your brand is established amongst a wider audience. Sometimes, it just takes a little community spirit.

article thumbnail

Beyond Your Borders: How to Work with Non-Local Clients

Solo PR Pro

It can deepen your sense of community, reduce your need to travel and allow you to dominate your local market. You can collaborate with other independent communication professionals or those in specialty areas that complement your work. Reach your target area or industry with paid advertising.

Local 41
article thumbnail

Like Stuff On Facebook? Say Cheese, You're An Ad!

Waxing UnLyrical

A “page post,&# i.e. when an advertiser buys a “sponsored story&# to further distribute something they’ve posted on their page – so it goes into your news feed and in the ads you see on the right sidebar. ( You cannot opt out of your activity being turned into advertisements. You read that right.

Facebook 107