article thumbnail

5 Tips to Effectively Engage Generation Zers

PRSay

They are digital natives, tech smart, entrepreneurial- spirited, community-minded, socially conscious and purpose driven. They do not read newspapers and magazines or watch traditional television. Instead, they are gravitating to Netflix, YouTube, Twitch and Instagram to consume media. Brands can’t simply pander to us.

article thumbnail

Social Media for Healthcare: What’s The Potential?

Melissa Agnes

So far the CPR video in Arabic has had over 7,000 views on YouTube since its launch on Sunday, August 24th 2014. They are waiting for YouTube to correct the mistake.). We have had extensive media coverage from numerous airlines as well as newspapers and some bloggers in the region.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Use Dynamic Listening to Reach New Customers

Cision

Whether your business needs revolve around online, print, television and radio broadcast, or social channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, Cision® Communications Cloud will ensure the impactful conversations that affect your brand and industry will never fall through the cracks.

How To 149
article thumbnail

How to make the most of new and emerging media outlets

Communications Conversations

In fact, time spent with newspapers is now down to 11 minutes a day (while time with digital sits at 6 hours and 35 minutes). According to founder, Meghan Biro , TalentCulture is “a community of insightful practitioners, big thinkers and problem solvers” in the HR, recruiting and workplace space. Outlets like TalentCulture.

How To 79
article thumbnail

Talking About the Great Outdoors: Q&A With Acclaimed Storyteller Baratunde Thurston

PRSay

Thurston is a speaker at PRSA’s Travel and Tourism Conference, held June 20-23, at the Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center in Madison, Wis. I’ve told a lot of stories in many formats throughout my career: cable television, YouTube series, podcasts, books, public speaking, social media live events, standup comedy shows.

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. The #FuturePRoof community goes from strength-to-strength. Purpose unifies management, employees, and communities.

article thumbnail

How to Make Facebook a Career Book

PR Job Coach

For example, if you have given a speech to the Rotary Club about the state of ecommerce in local communities, post your presentation on Slideshare, the video on YouTube and add the respective link in your Facebook feed. If there is coverage in your local newspaper, post the web link in your feed.

Facebook 160