article thumbnail

How to Tap Into Culture for Travel PR Strategies

5W PR

PR professionals should emphasize the importance of responsible tourism and encourage travelers to engage with the destination’s culture in a respectful and ethical manner. PR professionals can design initiatives that connect travelers with local families, schools, or community organizations.

Travel 78
article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

3 Tips to Clean Up a Crisis

Cision

Brown discussed how Cision Global Insights helped mitigate the crisis faster by tracking audience in real time, provided qualitative and quantitative data for better decision-making and preserved the state’s tourism during the busiest season of the year. How is this affecting businesses and what’s the economic impact on the state’s tourism?

Crisis 120
article thumbnail

A day in the life of one solo PR/social media consultant (and adjunct professor)

Communications Conversations

Take a peek at the social communities for my biggest client (of 10 years now!), This usually involves coming up with creative ideas to sell the city of Richfield and promote tourism (i.e., We create content for Sleep Number’s Careers Facebook and Instagram pages and the company’s LinkedIn and Glassdoor pages.

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of a PR Firm

Victorious PR

Education The world of academia is vast, with students, educators, and researchers having the option between public or private, community college or university, various trade schools, etc. What is the local community like? Think eBay, Etsy, or even Facebook Marketplace. In the U.S. What is the cost of enrollment? In the U.S.

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of a PR Firm

Victorious PR

Education The world of academia is vast, with students, educators, and researchers having the option between public or private, community college or university, various trade schools, etc. What is the local community like? Think eBay, Etsy, or even Facebook Marketplace. In the U.S. What is the cost of enrollment? In the U.S.

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of A PR Firm?

Victorious PR