article thumbnail

The Importance of Community Relations in Healthcare

Landis PR

By Liza Batallones When you think of healthcare groups or pharmaceutical companies, maybe a doctor’s face pops into your head or that clever commercial with the unique-sounding drug name comes to mind. AND, they provide an important service to the community. I know I can visualize almost every one of those commercials!

article thumbnail

Pinterest or Instagram for Pharmaceutical Marketing? Spoiler: It’s Both.

ISEBOX

Yes, it’s true that you’re a busy pharmaceutical communications exec: Why would you add another online channel to your already-loaded pharma marketing toolkit ? Pinterest: A platform that enables you to curate visual content that you’ve found online and would like to share with your community. So, it’s curate versus capture.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Difference Between Health & Wellness

5W PR

Companies should take these differences into account when marketing products and services. It also includes pharmaceutical and medical device businesses. Marketing Strategies for Health Brands Companies in the health sector must focus on earning trust and credibility with patients.

article thumbnail

How Pharma Companies are Nailing It on Social Media

ISEBOX

The results revealed how the top 20 companies are creating outstanding content and boosting engagement with their communities – representing a huge departure from the super-cautious, risk-sensitive approach to social media in the past. Remember our post on the rise of multimedia ? It may be time for a refresher course …. .

article thumbnail

Should You Join Threads? 9 Factors to Consider

PRSay

With Elon Musk at the helm of Twitter (recently rebranded as X) and the continued chaos and criticism surrounding the company, Meta has seized the opportunity to unveil Threads , its own microblogging platform, to rival Twitter’s dominance. This can translate into long-term brand loyalty and deeper community engagement.

article thumbnail

‘Grit, Determination and Resilience’ Needed in PR, Black Professionals Say

PRSay

“I have lost business because I was a Black woman, but I’ve also gained business because I was a Black woman,” said LaTricia Woods, APR, owner of Mahogany Xan Communications in Chandler, Ariz. Companies are looking for authentic storytellers and authentic representation.”. Woods was one of four panelists during PRSA’s Feb.

article thumbnail

Top 3 Ways Pharma Can Better Leverage Twitter in Marketing

ISEBOX

Few marketers would dispute that pharma companies have been a bit slow to get on board with social media. We’ve covered various aspects of pharmaceutical communications online a few times…. Respond to Tweets: When members of your community talk to you, they want a response. And yes, even respond to the negative Tweets.

Twitter 70