Remove Case Study Remove Community Remove International Remove Local
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Internal Communications Internal communications are crucial in determining how things are accomplished in any organization. Taking dry content like company policies and turning it into information that employees actually want to read requires a savvy communicator. How do you know what’s working?

Training 195
article thumbnail

How public relations responded to COVID-19

Stephen Waddington

A CIPR report tells the story of how public relations has been successfully used during the COVID-19 pandemic through a series of 21 case studies. A series of case studies published by the CIPR showcases how the public relations profession stepped up in the response to COVID-19.

Publicity 131
article thumbnail

Conference Recap: Reaching Rural Americans, Preventing Social Media Crises and Using the PESO Model

PRSay

Here are some highlights from three professional development sessions at the PRSA 2017 International Conference in Boston on Oct. 8–10: Breaking Misconceptions About Communicating With Rural Americans. 10, titled “ Rural Reach: Strategic Communication With Rural and Low Income Audiences.”

article thumbnail

5 new business ideas I’ve been considering – what do you think? – 11/16

Communications Conversations

New ideas for how I can be an active member of our local digital/comms community. And, in some cases, rethinking exactly WHAT I offer. How could I best use my time, in 2019, to be a better member of our local community, drive awareness for my business and drum up new business in the process. The client loved it.

article thumbnail

Asda newsdesk story discovery supports authentic PR engagement

Stephen Waddington

We’ve been helping Asda’s PR team with a strategic programme to showcase the uniquely warm relationship between Asda colleagues and customers – and Asda stores’ commitment to make a difference in their local communities. Community champions in Asda stores around the UK submit stories via a mobile phone app.

article thumbnail

20 of the Coolest Marketing Conferences to Attend in 2020

PR 20/20

You’ll leave with best practices and relevant case studies from real-world marketers thriving at the intersection of marketing, technology, and management.”. As you’ll see from the 2019 agenda , this one goes deep on SEO, diving into topics like link building and local ranking opportunities. April 15 - 17, 2020 | San Jose, CA.

article thumbnail

Can you Profit Directly from Content Marketing? Proceed with Caution

Sword and the Script

It is a solid book and I overwhelming believe it is worth reading (or listening) and does well by the content marketing community. The authors have documented case studies used to support the notion of profitable content marketing. However, these all stem from the usual suspects for marketing case studies (i.e.