Remove Brand Remove Community Remove Leadership Remove Public Affairs
article thumbnail

Research, Communication Crucial Before Collaborating With Influencers

PRSay

In my view, Kelley’s performances and social media brand demonstrate that active-duty service members can also pursue off-duty passions as artists. My love of the Navy and the communication community inspires me to candidly address this topic. I believe these discussions and considerations are vital.

article thumbnail

Exploring the modern corporate communication function

Stephen Waddington

Role of corporate communication function The most frequently mentioned responsibilities of the communication function included media relations (86%), social media (80%), and crisis/risk communication (75%). Regardless of structure, communicators should focus on being valued and invested in by top leadership.

Corporate 135
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

For us, communications is the world’s most powerful tool for change. The festival pays attention to its impact on the local community, residents, and the environment and works determinedly to cut down its harmful effects. Nordic Business Forum is one of – if not the – largest business and leadership events in Europe.

Radio 59
article thumbnail

The Value of Strategic Communications in the PRSA MBA/Business School Program

PRSay

The committee recently hosted a webinar for program faculty to discuss trends in strategic communications and best practices in teaching the course. Oppe begins with branding and helps students craft their personal narrative. She is a public affairs and media consultant based in Washington, D.C.

article thumbnail

7 Rules for a New Era of Communications

PRSay

Audiences, craving authenticity, are calling out brands when they smell hypocrisy. L’Oréal Paris stands in solidarity with the Black community, and against injustice of any kind. Similarly, as other brands stepped up Black Lives Matter messaging, activist complaints began to flood the channels. Take L’Oréal, for example.

article thumbnail

Lack of women leaders in PR? Not in Minneapolis!

Communications Conversations

Literally an institution in the local PR community. Dustee Jenkins, vice president-communications, Target. Amanda Brinkman, chief brand and communications officer, Deluxe. This superstar has held leadership positions at Allianz and United Health Group, before becoming Deluxe’s chief brand officer.

article thumbnail

Getting hired and ahead in marketing and PR

Stephen Waddington

“Day to day I work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and Directors on a range of projects. It’s a brand led agency that was keen to break out of the London bubble and build a team in the North East. She’s motivated by working on projects that can make a difference for their community and audiences.