Remove 2020 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

3 Emerging Social Media Platforms B2B PR Pros Should Know

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Clubhouse was launched in 2020 and breaks the mold of traditional social media platforms. The platform offers PR teams a new way of storytelling for organizations and gives business personalities who are talented speakers with a strong point of view about industry trends an opportunity to ride the social audio wave. Twitter Spaces.

B2B 405
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Crisis Communications There were some serious PR blunders in 2020. If those PR boo-boos didn’t show us the importance of having a crisis communications plan in place, we’re not sure what will. Niche industry events, role-specific conferences (catered to developers, creatives, etc.), Comment below to add onto our list.

Training 195
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

20 of the Coolest Marketing Conferences to Attend in 2020

PR 20/20

So as we plan for 2020, we take stock of the events we’d like to attend. To share the knowledge wealth, below is my list of the 20 coolest marketing events in 2020 (coming to a venue somewhere in the U.S.). Disclaimer: Some of our favorite events have yet to release their dates for 2020. March 1 - 3, 2020 | San Diego, CA.

article thumbnail

3 Essential PR Trends to Monitor in the New Year and Decade

PRSay

While I wish there was a perfect crystal ball, the best we can do are our own professional insights — and here are some trends that we foresee being worth watching in 2020 and beyond: User- g enerated content. 2020 is the perfect time to take a fresh, creative approach to your partnerships. Highly-targeted story angles.

Trends 165
article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Crisis Communications. There were some serious PR blunders in 2020. If those PR boo-boos didn’t show us the importance of having a crisis communications plan in place, we’re not sure what will. Niche industry events, role-specific conferences (catered to developers, creatives, etc.),

Training 370
article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you. Companies should be investing in the story behind their quarterly or annual results to resonate with the investment community and positively influence valuation.”

Survey 81
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. Brad Marley , Chief Storyteller, Yelram Media . Dorothy Crenshaw , CEO, Crenshaw Communications . This was up from 50% in 2020.”. PR grows more in demand.

Marketing 215