Remove 2020 Remove Community Remove Consumer Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

Communicators Discuss Challenges for the Asian American & Pacific Islander Community

PRSay

As a Filipina American and member of the PRSA National Diversity & Inclusion Committee, I appreciated that our first webinar addressed what we, the Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) community, have been dealing with since the COVID-19 outbreak began.

Community 158
article thumbnail

3 Emerging Social Media Platforms B2B PR Pros Should Know

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Clubhouse was launched in 2020 and breaks the mold of traditional social media platforms. The platform offers PR teams a new way of storytelling for organizations and gives business personalities who are talented speakers with a strong point of view about industry trends an opportunity to ride the social audio wave. Twitter Spaces.

B2B 405
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

3 Essential PR Trends to Monitor in the New Year and Decade

PRSay

While I wish there was a perfect crystal ball, the best we can do are our own professional insights — and here are some trends that we foresee being worth watching in 2020 and beyond: User- g enerated content. 2020 is the perfect time to take a fresh, creative approach to your partnerships. I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Trends 165
article thumbnail

Build Brands with STOP Marketing Customer Experience Design not Storytelling

wiredPRworks

Marketers love storytelling. I’ve presented all kinds of storytelling programs, including digital marketing and storytelling. Yet, is storytelling the right way to build brands – and even tell stories? What happens when we build brands with STOP marketing as a customer design experience, not storytelling?

article thumbnail

Diversity training for brands is no longer a “nice to have,” it’s crucial

NewsWhip

This is a different problem for brands, who normally have to face backlash in the wake of a crisis from their consumers via a social media firestorm. It seems that these efforts are covered in the media when things go horribly wrong or are counterproductive in the very communities they’re trying to reach.

article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. Brad Marley , Chief Storyteller, Yelram Media . This was up from 50% in 2020.”. 2020: 30 Pragmatic Marketing and PR Predictions for 2020. PR grows more in demand.

Marketing 214
article thumbnail

Get a Big Picture of the PR Landscape with these Notes from 10 Industry Surveys

Sword and the Script

Some of the studies are surveys I’ve helped field, like the annual JOTW survey , however, most are by contributors or organizations from around the community. That’s according to an academic study by Julie O’Neil , a professor in strategic communication, and other researchers.

Survey 95