Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Measurement Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Case Study: Blogger Outreach for Oxfam America’s International Women’s Day 2012 Campaign

Waxing UnLyrical

One of the most fun projects I’ve worked on recently was Oxfam America’s (OA) International Women’s Day (IWD) 2012 campaign. write their own blog post to promote IWD 2012. What’s measurable? The project. Or, of course, any combination of the above. Here is where it wasn’t easy to begin with.

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Measurement Case Studies

Waxing UnLyrical

Proper measurement can take your campaigns to the next level. Get inspired as we take a look at some awesome measurement case studies in this week’s roundup. How to Measure PR: A Case Study and Examples. Measuring the Effectiveness of News Releases — A Case Study. The Truth About the Top Five Super Bowl Ads.

article thumbnail

Earned Media: 3 PR Studies Quantifying the Impact of Media Relations on Sales [UML]

Sword and the Script

PR measurement can be a bit like a self-fulfilling prophecy. On one hand, it gets dinged for a lack of measurement. On the other hand, measuring some PR activities, like earned media , is far more challenging than other forms of marketing and communications. In reading through it, I had several points worth making here.

Study 140
article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

He argues that founders should not underestimate the power of compound growth and should measure their startup’s progress through weekly growth rates. 2012, May 17). Offer pro bono services to a non-profit organisation in your community. Write a white paper or research report on a topic related to your industry.

article thumbnail

Better Late Than Never: Oct. 16 #measurePR transcript

Waxing UnLyrical

Jen, you have no need to apologize; on the contrary, many thanks to you for being so committed to the #measurePR community! The best laid plans go awry sometimes; I had fully intended to write this up before I headed off on vacation for a week—then, I got home and was confronted with pre-hurricane prep work. (We 11, 12-1 pm ET.).

article thumbnail

PR Tech Briefing: Onclusive Provides PR with Attribution Capabilities and Promises Novel Approach to Distribution

Sword and the Script

This is an effort to illustrate some of the interesting innovations occurring within the PR vendor community – and provide an agnostic source of information on tools and technologies I believe PR professionals should have on their radar. 3) Measuring the influence of coverage. 7) User reviews and community comments.

article thumbnail

Highlights from the State of Blogging in 2017 Survey

Sword and the Script

This makes sense to me since WordPress is surrounded by a community of developers that created plugins that assist with design, organization, and content distribution – for search and social. This blog was originally penned on Blogger beginning in 2009 and migrated to WordPress in 2012. The ConvertKit survey has similar findings.

Survey 60