Remove 2008 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove International
article thumbnail

Running Corporate Communications and Social Media

wiredPRworks

Allan Schoenberg is an experienced public relations executive with a successful track record in all aspects of business-to-business communications. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Central Michigan University in Economics and a master’s degree in Communications Management from Syracuse University. How did they meet? wiredPRworks.

article thumbnail

Communicating with Creativity not C.R.A.P. with Beth Nyland on Growing Social Now with Barbara Rozgonyi

wiredPRworks

This was an interview I was so looking forward to – after all, Beth and I go way, way, way back to the early days when corporate communications was just making the transition to the first evolution of social media: the intranet. ” says Beth Nyland, the Corporate Poet & Cutter of C.R.A.P. Beth Nyland on LinkedIn.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Public Relations and COVID-19: Studies Surface Challenges, Changes and Optimism  

Sword and the Script

Public relations has wrestled with messaging during the COVID-19 pandemic, but studies also show it has improved business collaboration and internal communications The events of 9/11 changed air travel. The recession of 2008 changed housing. How will it change PR and communications?

Study 134
article thumbnail

Exploring Best Practices in Global Communications

PRSay

I threw myself into understanding mandarin and Chinese history and reveled in getting to know the community. So many of the best and brightest journalists, executives, diplomats and PR folk descended on Beijing as part of the buildup to the Beijing 2008 Olympics. Hale Global Communications founder Trevor C. We’re diplomats.

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Kim Spear

Cision

Kim Spear, director at Newgate Communications, has helped her clients build brands in China and also worked with sponsors during the 2008 Beijing Olympics. What was it like to work with sponsors during the 2008 Beijing Olympics? The principles of PR remain the same for client work in whichever country you operate.

Local 120
article thumbnail

Stockholders in the Corporate Family – or contemporary activists?

PR Conversations

At the time of authoring this chapter, he was Public Relations Director at General Foods Corporation before taking up the same role for in 1952 for Eisenhower (and subsequently serving in his presidential administration). ” Sadler in 2008 concluded: the corporation is not always responsive to social activist shareholder resolutions.

article thumbnail

Digital Marketing and Storytelling Speaker Transforms Fables into Fortunes for Small Business and Nonprofits

wiredPRworks

Captivate key communities? Founded in 1990, CoryWest Media is a creative innovation consultancy that works with its clients to attract attention, build brands, and captivate communities in 4D. Here’s a program I’m presenting on February 25 at Keys to Digital Marketing Success Workshop in Lisle.