article thumbnail

Navigating Media At High-Profile Events

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

you will obviously need to arrange transportation. Consider The Impact on Local Communities. Any corporate event attendance or sponsorship should consider its impact on the local town or community, particularly if it’s an international gathering. Make every step as painless as possible.

Media 294
article thumbnail

NoRTH ITALIA Corporate Chef Chris Curtiss Hosts Virtual Cooking Event to Benefit One Step Beyond HUG Campaign

HMA Public Relations

WHAT: A Virtual Cooking Event with NoRTH ITALIA Corporate Chef Chris Curtiss. Life skills programs help members strengthen independent living skills, with an emphasis on money management, functional literacy, social skills, and safe community access.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Future of PR and social media for International Air Transport Association crisis communications conference

Stuart Bruce

Gigantic multi-national and trans-national corporations have no respect for borders or governments. We can understand how Facebook and Twitter conversations can represent different parts of the community. Even if you don’t choose to be transparent people will see through your corporate armour. It’s about doing the right thing.

article thumbnail

17 people who should have been on MN AdFed’s 32 Under 32 List

Communications Conversations

We all know we have a strong agency community here in Minneapolis/St. But, you just can’t have an event recognizing the best of our industry and completely exclude the people in corporate, non-profit and solo settings. But, man, I can’t help think what a missed opportunity this is. ” – Shelli Lissick. .

article thumbnail

Breaking Barriers to Prove #BlackTalentsMatter

PRSay

When I graduated, I spent my spare time offering to write press releases and manage social media for community groups in my native Detroit. When I applied for PR jobs, I always ran into barriers like unpaid internships, lack of transportation, not enough experience, not being a culture fit and (eventually) too much job-hopping.

article thumbnail

How AI Will Define the Future of Everything

Stern + Associates

AI has already enhanced medical care, education, transportation, and so much more. A staunch advocate for creating AI in an atmosphere where different – not divisive – viewpoints are welcomed, Howard urges leaders to identify the strengths of individuals on a team and treat development and programming as a community effort.

Privacy 84
article thumbnail

2023 Detroit Auto Show Offers New Engagement Opportunities for Automotive & Mobility Suppliers

Bianchi Biz Blog

This executive two-day symposium will address the changing world of mobility and transportation and feature C-level keynotes from the world’s leading automakers, with the trends and issues facing today’s ever-changing automotive industry being discussed. Author: Jim Bianchi Jim is president and founder of Bianchi PR.