Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Infographics Remove Web
article thumbnail

5 Tips to Get in Your #Creative #PR Groove

Deirdre Breakenridge

Years ago, I was a PR person working at a creative marketing communications agency. The company had three distinct divisions: PR / Communications (that was my area), Creative Marketing & Advertising and Web, Multimedia & Video. The colors you use on the web are not the same colors you use for print.

article thumbnail

2024’s Top 5 PR Trends: What to Watch

Newsfile

Examples of AI Prompts for PR Research Rank the top five best practices for crisis communication in the context of a healthcare industry scandal? For instance, AI can help you generate ideas for your next blog or article, advertising strategy or any facet of PR. Personalize communications to make customers feel valued.

Trends 105
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Pragmatic Marketing and PR Predictions for 2020

Sword and the Script

.” Jo Detavernier , SCMP, APR | Detavernier Strategic Communication. We can measure the initial impacts of marketing and advertising efforts almost immediately, but that doesn’t mean we should. But it’s not advertising, and it’s not ‘influencer marketing’ in the Kardashian style.

Marketing 100
article thumbnail

PR on a Budget: 10 Tips for Smarter Spending and Better Results

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Whether seeking heightened brand visibility or driving more web traffic, success requires focusing on measurable targets upfront throughout execution. Equally important is recognizing what resonates best with your intended market — including their preferences and preferred communication channels- then delivering tailored content accordingly.

article thumbnail

3 Landmark Studies that Sum Up the State of Creativity for the CMO [UML]

Sword and the Script

While clearly data has an important role in marketing decisions, the community is also beginning to recognize data has several limits ( click fraud aside ). The company surveyed 500 marketers in Europe and the US and found many admit to struggling to marry “digital advertising and powerful creative work.”.

article thumbnail

Going Beyond Media Relations: Other Services Solo PR Pros Can Offer

Solo PR Pro

Here's how the Public Relations Society of America defines public relations : “Public relations is a strategic communication process that builds mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their publics.”. I didn’t want to box myself in to just one area of communications when I launched my company.

article thumbnail

52 Sites to Get Free Images for Your Content

Cision

which I can do with public domain and CC-BY or CC-BY-SA (sharealike) licenses (a great infographic describing how different CC licenses can be used can be found here ). A caveat – many of these sites monetize either by upselling licensed images or with advertising. Public Domain Pictures – A community-based photo site.