Remove 2022 Remove Community Remove Local Remove Meeting
article thumbnail

Navigating Media At High-Profile Events

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Planning your meeting around a meal, or offering refreshment in a private room at your booth or hotel is often a good idea. . Even if you have past experience hosting media interviews at industry events like Cannes or CES, attending in 2022 and beyond will present new challenges. Consider The Impact on Local Communities.

Media 294
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Cristina Commendatore, Editor in Chief of FleetOwner

Bianchi Biz Blog

That was my first experience really using social media and the publication’s website to break news and keep residents in the community informed. I covered everything from town politics, police, fire, education, town budgets, and local happenings in the community. Women in Transportation 2022: Trailblazers in trucking.

Meeting 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Vesna Brajkovic, Managing Editor of Heavy Duty Trucking & TruckingInfo.com

Bianchi Biz Blog

In 2022, it’s a goal of mine to be more purposeful in seeking out and covering the diversity of the industry, and to profile people in trucking from all different backgrounds, races, genders, religions, etc. By the end of my junior year I was running the paper, and one of my stories got picked up by a local newspaper. Website: [link].

Meeting 82
article thumbnail

How This PR Pro Is Helping Communicate Accurate Election Information

PRSay

On Mondays, she sends “ Meet the Staff ” tweets that introduce members of the Supervisor of Elections’ office to the public. itstrishthedish VOTE IN YOUR LOCAL ELECTIONS! Come to our public meetings, where we conduct demonstrations of how the voting equipment works. 8 and polls will be open from 7 a.m.–7 ylang ylang – ??

article thumbnail

11 Top Reasons to Write a Press Release for ESG

Newsfile

Publishing a Sustainability (ESG) Report In 2022, about 90% of the world’s biggest companies voluntarily publish CSR reports. Examples: Citi Releases Annual Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report for 2022 Ivanhoe Mines Publishes 2022 Sustainability Report Send an ESG Press Release 2.

Writing 52
article thumbnail

Sipping Success: A Sit-down with Vineyard Owner Rachel Martin

PR for Anyone

Connecting with locals enriched Rachel’s experience and helped her navigate life in Bordeaux. Her path to Oceano began with a chance meeting with her now-husband, Kurt Deutsch, at the Middleburg Film Festival. Their first vintage—a 2022 NA Pinot Noir—sold out. Rachel studied wine for two years.

Study 130
article thumbnail

6 Myths About HubSpot’s Operations Hub, Busted

PR 20/20

Cleveland’s HubSpot User Group (HUG) is back for 2022! If you’re unfamiliar with HUGs, we’re communities of local HubSpot users and industry experts who regularly meet for learning and discussion opportunities. Our first meeting of 2022 was virtual, and the conversation was as lively as ever.

Data 75