Remove 2022 Remove Community Remove International Remove Local
article thumbnail

Navigating Media At High-Profile Events

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Even if you have past experience hosting media interviews at industry events like Cannes or CES, attending in 2022 and beyond will present new challenges. Consider The Impact on Local Communities. It’s designed to help break the ice, make both parties comfortable, and keep the conversation on track. Don’t take them lightly.

Media 294
article thumbnail

Maxim Behar Appointed as International Fellow of PRCA

Maxim Behar

The globally renowned PR expert Maxim Behar has been designated International Fellow of the world’s largest professional PR body - Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA). As PRCA International Fellow, Maxim's key role will be to help shape thinking on the future of the industry.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

2022 Brands in Motion: Global Ethics Insights – Rebecca Wilson

Ethical Voices

Joining me on this week’s episode is Rebecca Wilson , the Executive Vice President International for WE Communications International. Key findings from the 2022 Brands In Motion Study. The two things every ethical communicator must embrace. Let’s talk about the 2022 Brands in Motion report.

Ethics 73
article thumbnail

Best Practices in Global Comms: A Conversation With PRCAI CEO Deeptie Sethi

PRSay

She is developing and shaping the agenda for the PR community in India and helping the association support and raise industry standards. The value of PR and communications in India has a new dimension, especially post COVID-19. How much flexibility do local teams have? Hale Global Communications founder Trevor C.

Local 133
article thumbnail

DE&I Communications: So You Made a Commitment… Now What?

Shift Communications

Here are a few ways to continue evolving your programs in 2022 and beyond. CEOs stepped up in droves to make promises to the BIPOC community that they were heard, understood and welcomed within the company. Community engagement. Every DE&I program can benefit greatly by engaging with the community in which it thrives.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Internal comms takes center comms stage in hybrid work.

Marketing 189
article thumbnail

Sipping Success: A Sit-down with Vineyard Owner Rachel Martin

PR for Anyone

Connecting with locals enriched Rachel’s experience and helped her navigate life in Bordeaux. Their first vintage—a 2022 NA Pinot Noir—sold out. See Rachel’s Full Episode HERE: Join our community at www.LivingAgelessandBold.com See all of our podcasts at [link] Listen on your favorite platform and make sure to subscribe.

Study 130