article thumbnail

How to Create Great Content – FAST

PR for Anyone

Look at holidays and what you can relate your real estate business to and then post things about that. March – National Credit Education Month – This is a great opportunity to talk about the importance of good credit for loan rates. August – 21 st Senior Citizens Day – What are the trends of Senior Citizens and real estate?

article thumbnail

Why You Need a Top Crypto-Savvy PR Firm for Your Launch

Victorious PR

So that’s where the education piece comes in. Public relations firms can create educational campaigns that target specific audiences on the technology of cryptocurrency. Positive Community Relationships. Whatever it may be, PR is essential to the success of that project. Trust us, we know it can get complicated!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

8 “curiosity conversations” I’d love to have in 2021

Communications Conversations

Local real estate developer. I’d love to talk to him about the local real estate market and how he got into real estate investing. #5 I’d love to hear more about her transition from big corporate (General Mills) to the education world, too. #6 Big on Twitter.

article thumbnail

8 “curiosity conversations” I’d love to have in 2021

Communications Conversations

Local real estate developer. I’d love to talk to him about the local real estate market and how he got into real estate investing. #5 I’d love to hear more about her transition from big corporate (General Mills) to the education world, too. #6 Big on Twitter.

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of a PR Firm

Victorious PR

Education The world of academia is vast, with students, educators, and researchers having the option between public or private, community college or university, various trade schools, etc. there are over 4,000 institutions of higher education and while it may come as a shock, PR has a valuable place in this world.

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of a PR Firm

Victorious PR

Education The world of academia is vast, with students, educators, and researchers having the option between public or private, community college or university, various trade schools, etc. there are over 4,000 institutions of higher education and while it may come as a shock, PR has a valuable place in this world.

article thumbnail

The Multi-Industry Benefits of A PR Firm?

Victorious PR