article thumbnail

Should Content Marketers Fear Artificial Intelligence?

PR 20/20

The Marketing AI Institute was created and is powered by PR 20/20. What happens when you’re a content marketer who discovers an artificial intelligence system that could take your job? What I consider exciting really upset many community members, so I decided to dig into the topic to clarify.”.

article thumbnail

Activism Sells, Creating New Content Marketing Opportunities

prTini

Consumers are clamoring for hope, inclusivity, stability, community and connectivity — and forward-thinking brands are responding. But, this kind of creative, contextually aware content shouldn’t be limited to commercials during major live events. Yes, that even includes the middle of the country).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Out-of-Work Writing Talent Means Huge Opportunity for Brands

PR 20/20

At the same time, some of the greatest media titles on the planet were struggling to keep up with content demands since letting staffers go. Contact Content Creators Out of a Job. The first was, whenever possible, get quality writers involved in Content Marketing Institute projects. So we initiated a twofold plan.

Writing 72
article thumbnail

A Dummies Guide to Digital PR

5W PR

Instead, in order to make the most impact, digital PR uses online strategies such as search engine optimization, influencer outreach, content marketing, and social media. Information is constructed into conversations, and companies are able to speak directly to their target audience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

article thumbnail

First In-Person Conference Takeaways from Integrate

Karen Freberg

I also underestimated the time it would take me to drive – especially when several parts of the way were under construction. NFTs, DEIB, Personal branding, Social Media Jobs, Content Marketing, and the future of Marketing in general were all discussed during the three day event. Learned my lesson! Best Wishes,

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With David Landis

Cision

Nowadays, a campaign can only be successful if it’s integrated, where all channels of communication support each other. I wish more English teachers would go back to teaching students how to diagram a sentence so they understand sentence construction. Where do you think the PR industry is headed? Once you know how to write, practice.

Writing 120
article thumbnail

The Most Important Part of Startup Tech Marketing? Creating a Great Culture; Off Script #24: Kevin Sandlin

Sword and the Script

Any startup, entrepreneur, or community player in the Atlanta startup ecosystem can add their blog – or individual post or announcement – for free. 2) How has blogging as a discipline or functional area evolved and how should it fit in the marketing or communications construct from a tech company’s perspective?