Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Skype Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Bringing Employees Back to Work Safely

PRSay

PR practitioners can meet potential new contacts and clients via web–based video-conference platforms such as Skype and Zoom. Open up communication further. Employees might have suggestions for how to protect their work spaces from coronavirus, so PR leaders should keep those lines of communication open. Show empathy.

Employee 187
article thumbnail

Five Quick and Easy Ways to Show #PR Thanks

Deirdre Breakenridge

If you’re in PR and communications, here are five quick and easy ways to show your colleagues, peers and industry professionals that you’re thankful. Even just a little time each week to share thoughts with a student via Twitter or to schedule a Skype “coffee” chat is a fantastic way to show thanks. The Shout-Out.

Skype 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

5 Tips to Build Client Partnerships

Solo PR Pro

This is a guest post by Heather Whaling, president of Geben Communication. We adopt our clients’ preferred communication channels. That means we’ve hashed out client projects on Hipchat and What’sApp, Basecamp and Podio, Skype and GChat, texting and Facetime. Free ebook: “Get It in Writing!”. A consultant or a freelancer?

Skype 77
article thumbnail

Optimize: a Discussion with Lee Odden [Video]

Waxing UnLyrical

However, one book I couldn’t put down was Lee Odden ‘s Optimize , which he graciously sent me earlier this year (disclosure: I received a free copy of the book but was not even asked to write a review). B2C communications. I was so excited when it arrived, that I immediately started thumbing through it. optimizing B2B v.

Video 79
article thumbnail

The dimensions of PR history: 60 x 75 x 94 x 350,000

PR Conversations

The first is the collection of scholarly texts edited by Kevin Moloney: New Directions in Public Relations and Communication Research. Images of cooking are ‘front of mind’ when writing about my experiences in commissioning and editing a series of books on the history of public relations. From fruitcake to iced cupcake.

article thumbnail

PR Conversations

The first is the collection of scholarly texts edited by Kevin Moloney: New Directions in Public Relations and Communication Research. Images of cooking are ‘front of mind’ when writing about my experiences in commissioning and editing a series of books on the history of public relations. From fruitcake to iced cupcake. Editor role.

article thumbnail

PR Conversations

The first is the collection of scholarly texts edited by Kevin Moloney: New Directions in Public Relations and Communication Research. Images of cooking are ‘front of mind’ when writing about my experiences in commissioning and editing a series of books on the history of public relations. From fruitcake to iced cupcake.