Remove Banking Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

13 Leadership Lessons for PR Pros (Taylor’s Version)

PRSay

And we are influential to our teams, across our organizations and in our communities — demonstrating daily how smart, strategic communications can advance your brand, even in times of crisis. I curated 13 key Tay-keaways for comms pros — each paired with an album or song — to inspire your leadership style as well as your playlist.

article thumbnail

5 Ways Your Company Can Make a Social Impact Today

PRSay

There are countless ways to give and motivate others to do so for the betterment of the communities where we live, work and play. While I discovered this platform during the height of COVID when creative solutions were needed for social impact initiatives, we continue to use it to host virtual 5Ks. Photo credit: Svitlana ].

Company 157
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Can Financial Services Organizations Use Social Media?

wiredPRworks

Get ready to get creative in new ways that connect brands, experiences, and customers – while you’re still in compliance! About Chris McGuire, Director Of Client Growth and Engagement at McGuffin Creative Group, and President-Elect of AMA Chicago. Bank, Capital One and TD Bank discover ways to motivate consumers to act.

article thumbnail

Five Reasons Why B2B PR Works

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Industry thought leadership is a differentiator. But in a specialized vertical like business banking or HR software, a trade testimonial offers extra credibility. Sometimes we felt we inherited scraps from the marketing campaign – big scraps, to be sure, but that can limit creativity. Business reputation counts.

B2B 242
article thumbnail

MidwestCon 2023. A Recap of Knowledge.

Reputation Us

Pinto *Love this slogan as it conveys a look ahead and a community of future leaders. Pinto “Learn to be adaptable, resilient, collaborative, creative, innovative. Pinto “We need to get communities involved and tell better stories.” “Innovation is the only way to move forward” Neville G.

System 78
article thumbnail

How to Fill Your Slow-Moving PR Pipeline Pitching Vertical Markets

Rock the Status Quo

I have a local bank client that just started working with me in September. Get Creative With WHO You Pitch. The PR community has growing dialog around the importance of a custom pitch. My bank client is a top ten SBA lender in my state who, naturally, funds a high volume of small business loans. That dreaded lull.

Pitching 100
article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 196