Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Insurance Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

What Not to do With Social Media

Scott Public Relations

Social media has become an incredibly effective tool in a brand marketer’s toolbox. But if managed poorly, a social media presence can be as harmful as it is helpful for a brand’s identity. Don’t just jump right into social media without having a consistent plan in mind for how you will use it.

article thumbnail

How Brands Create Fans

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

I started thinking about fanship recently while representing my agency at the 2019 PROI Global Summit, where celebrated marketing strategist David Meerman Scott delivered a keynote address on how fans are made and maintained. But an insurer for people with the leisure time and wealth to collect vintage Maseratis has a special opportunity.

Brand 249
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Five Types Of Bylined Content That Work For PR

Educational content is particularly useful for any category with a long purchase cycle and steep learning curve, like software or insurance. These issues seem arcane for anyone outside the industry, but they’re hot-button topics in the ad tech lane because the community is rushing to adapt. How can marketers cope?

article thumbnail

Customer Service Is The “New” PR

The best PR agency in the world can’t hold a candle to employees who are empowered to do the right thing. The incident didn’t get a lot of attention, but you can bet it mattered to the people who count – the local community. A business can spend millions on brand reputation and community service.

article thumbnail

Refining your B2B Social Media Strategy

The Hoffman Agency

By Samson Lam , Digital Strategist, The Hoffman Agency Singapore. When you think of brands that are absolutely crushing it on social media, the top 10 names (or 20) you think of are probably B2C, so there is little to no point in B2B companies embarking on them, right? I don’t blame you for thinking that. Curating content.

B2B 49
article thumbnail

4 Solo PR Pros on How They Knew It Was The Right Time to Start Their Business

Solo PR Pro

If you're considering leaving a traditional agency or in-house communications gig to go out on your own, you probably have a lot on your mind. I considered going in-house but the right opportunity never materialized, so I kept being lured back into agency life. Is becoming a solo PR pro the right move for you?

Agency 108
article thumbnail

Building Your Brand for Public Relations

Scott Public Relations

Examine your website and social media profiles as well, paying particular attention to coordination. Using the same handle for as much social media as possible also creates a consistent image that avoids confusing anyone looking for you. Examine your progress after you have executed your strategy for a while.