article thumbnail

How Social Media Drives B2B PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

We associate social media platforms with splashy consumer campaigns, but social is increasingly important in B2B public relations. According to an IDC study , 75% of B2B buyers and 84% of C-level/vice president executives use social media to make purchasing decisions. Journalists use social media, too.

B2B 170
article thumbnail

What Not to do With Social Media

Scott Public Relations

Social media has become an incredibly effective tool in a brand marketer’s toolbox. But if managed poorly, a social media presence can be as harmful as it is helpful for a brand’s identity. Don’t just jump right into social media without having a consistent plan in mind for how you will use it.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling for MDRT Financial Services and Insurance Pros

wiredPRworks

I'm excited to present LinkedIn social selling marketing strategies for financial services and insurance pros at MDRT's annual conference in Vancouver!! My ties to the life insurance and financial services industry run deep – going back to being a national sales trainer for a life insurance company.

article thumbnail

What A Dog’s Cancer Taught Me About Community

Waxing UnLyrical

So the past few months have been, to put it mildly, traumatic, not to mention incredibly expensive (even with pet insurance). I tell you all this not to make excuses for being away, but because part of being in a community means we share what’s going on. We are a community. Funny it took a dog’s cancer to make me realize that.

Community 105
article thumbnail

7 Examples of Successful Press Release Boilerplates

Cision

The Social Butterfly. For the socially-savvy company, with a strong presence on social platforms, you may want to direct readers to your social media channels to find out more info and encourage interested audiences to connect on a more personal level. Farmers Insurance : [link]. AutoNation, Inc. : [link].

Examples 225
article thumbnail

10 Facts PR Influencers Know to Be True

Onclusive

In this sense, owned media makes storytelling more accessible to all whereas earned media is largely dependent upon journalist interest. Skill diversification is career insurance for today’s PR professionals. For social amplification, go to your community. Be a part of their community.

article thumbnail

7 Examples of Successful Press Release Boilerplates

Cision

The Social Butterfly. For the socially-savvy company, with a strong presence on social platforms, you may want to direct readers to your social media channels to find out more info and encourage interested audiences to connect on a more personal level. Farmers Insurance : [link]. AutoNation, Inc. : [link].

Examples 167