Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Definition Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

How To Use Hashtags More Effectively in 2016

Cision

These are the obvious places for hashtags: platforms where the community uses hashtags as a means to organize information. Measurement. Social media monitoring and measurement not only offer insights into what people are saying on social media, but also how they’re using things like hashtags to say it.

How To 120
article thumbnail

#measurePR Recap (April 2016): Influencer Marketing

Waxing UnLyrical

– influencer marketing best practices, relationship-building, and measuring your efforts. They included: Gini Dietrich , CEO of Arment Dietrich and queen creator of the popular Spin Sucks blog community; Founder of the influencer marketing platform Traackr (my client), Pierre-Loic Assayag (my friend!); measurepr.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

#measurePR Recap (December2015): Merry PR Measurement

Waxing UnLyrical

Ho ho ho, Merry PR Measurement! On common PR measurement fails: A2 Biggest PR #fail to #measurePR is focusing on eyeballs & impressions w/o setting objectives. How do you know what you’re measuring? It has never been a valid measurement for PR #measurepr. Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-bound.

article thumbnail

10 Must-See Presentations at #CMWorld 2016

Beyond PR

Tell your teams who your target audience is, what they are creating, and your measure of success. An influencer in his own right, Bryan Kramer will cover how to identify an influencer, incentivize them, and work together to build community and create content. How to Use Customer Service and Community to Create Killer Content.

article thumbnail

One IPO, One M&A and the Best Media Monitoring Solutions for 2021 [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Things are definitely picking up though and from where I sit, there’s a renewed sense of optimism across the PR and marketing community. This mark’s the ninth acquisition by Meltwater since 2016, and the first since it went public on the Euronext Growth Oslo stock exchange in 2020. click image for higher resolution).

Media 108
article thumbnail

#SocialPowWow: A meeting ground for Communicators & Marketers

Waxing UnLyrical

Before I tell you more about it, I’d like to give a BIG shout out to the hosts of chats and the respective communities who helped me learn and increase knowledge over the years and yes, I have built strong relationships with them over time! Regularly interacting with these communities helped me gain immense knowledge.

Meeting 40
article thumbnail

Is the NFL brand waning?

The Stalwart Blog

Protectionists of the dominant American Football business entity would disagree and cite the 2016 Forbes report that claims the average team value in the league reached an all-time high of $2.34 Teams will start to experience a greater percentage of “fair weather fans” and losing teams will feel a definite strain on their bottom line.

Brand 60