Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Software
article thumbnail

How AI is Changing the Face of Marketing

Critical Mention

AI is among the fastest-growing marketing trends, with 80 percent of marketers predicting in 2016 that AI would revolutionize marketing by 2020. Image recognition software (4). Creative skills (26%). Where humans outperform AI: Creative thinking (70%). Community building (27%). Customer service and Chatbots (15%).

Marketing 118
article thumbnail

Creating ?Ungoogleable? learning experiences in and out of the classroom: Reflections from Adobe?s Creative Campus in Lehi

Karen Freberg

No question at all about this – it’s not just the great resources and software programs they offer, but it’s the people. I was greeted in Lehi for the Creative Campus event with hugs because of the professional relationships I have been able to make over the past few years. What is Creative Campus?

article thumbnail

#PRStudChat 11/15 Discussion: From Student to PR Pro & Transitioning Into the Workplace

Deirdre Breakenridge

Are you a professional who is willing to give back to the academic community? On Tuesday, November 15, 2016, at 8:30 p.m. ET , the monthly #PRStudChat Twitter Chat Community will gather to discuss how students can prepare themselves to enter the workplace — not as fresh graduates, but as emerging professionals.

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Building Blocks for Strategy Development

Waxing UnLyrical

If your business is still in the planning phase for 2016, don’t worry… we’ve all been there (and some of us still are!). 3 Questions to Ask while Developing your 2016 Content Strategy. 10 Effective Mind Mapping Software Tools. 7 Questions to Ask When Developing Your Brand Strategy. ” asks Erin Gilbert.

article thumbnail

10 Million Reasons to Make AI Education Accessible for Marketers

PR 20/20

That led me to launch Marketing AI Institute in 2016, create the Marketing AI Conference (MAICON) in 2019, and, most recently, introduce AI Academy for Marketers in 2020. Software that can think and learn will do more and more of the work that people now do. Private Slack community. The Rate of Change is Accelerating.

article thumbnail

Dawn of the Intelligently Automated Agency

PR 20/20

Brands will need to become more human with greater resources dedicated to listening, relationship building, ethics, empathy, creativity, culture and community. PR 20/20 launched Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute in November 2016 with the mission to make AI more approachable and actionable for modern marketers.

Agency 84
article thumbnail

Will humans have to re-write AI’s draft of history? 42 marketing and communications predictions for 2024

Sword and the Script

Against that backdrop, I’ve organized this year’s prediction roundup into the following categories: Predictions that have little or nothing to do with AI; Predictions that express caution about AI; Predictions that are enthusiastic about AI; Predictions from PR software executives; and One prediction from ChatGPT.

Writing 194