Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Measurement Case Studies

Waxing UnLyrical

Proper measurement can take your campaigns to the next level. Get inspired as we take a look at some awesome measurement case studies in this week’s roundup. How to Measure PR: A Case Study and Examples. Measuring the Effectiveness of News Releases — A Case Study. The Truth About the Top Five Super Bowl Ads.

article thumbnail

Conference Recap: Reaching Rural Americans, Preventing Social Media Crises and Using the PESO Model

PRSay

8–10: Breaking Misconceptions About Communicating With Rural Americans. When PR professionals target people in poor, rural communities, relying on stereotypes and misconceptions often hinders their campaigns, said Deana Rachelle Haworth, M.A., 10, titled “ Rural Reach: Strategic Communication With Rural and Low Income Audiences.”

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Highlights from the State of Blogging in 2017 Survey

Sword and the Script

I found clear lessons for corporate blogging , which I’ve weaved into the summary of the study below. This makes sense to me since WordPress is surrounded by a community of developers that created plugins that assist with design, organization, and content distribution – for search and social. WordPress the Dominate Platform.

Survey 60
article thumbnail

Industry Consolidation Continues Among PR Vendors; PR Tech Sum: Onclusive, SocialChorus, Teletrax, iQ Media, Agility PR Solutions

Sword and the Script

I’ll include news from the PR vendor community and review and curate content they produce ( like this ). Onclusive is developing new ways to measure PR including attribution. million in venture capital, in four rounds of funding since 2012, according to Crunchbase. Surveys of the PR community or reporters ( see these ).

article thumbnail

#measurePR, Die Hard and Squirrels

Waxing UnLyrical

Here’s a peek: On the differences between B2B and B2C measurement: A1: Both need meaningful KPIs (key performance indicators) but B2B side usually needs more direct alignment w/ business goals #measurepr. 2012 had 110+ entries, 16,000+ votes, 3x our Twitter, 2x our FB and 20%+ increase to web #measurepr. What was it?

B2C 83
article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Understanding The 7C Social PR Framework™

Waxing UnLyrical

Why: “The Draw Shop works with everyone from independent authors to huge corporations like Google, collaborating with them each step of the way to create the perfect video,” writes Kristen Dunleavy for Business 2 Community. C5 (Community) Case Study: 4 Elements of the Blue Key Campaign’s Success.

article thumbnail

In Memoriam: Don Bartholomew, Godfather of the Measurati

Waxing UnLyrical

From Katie Paine’s Facebook Page on June 2, 2015: “The measurement world lost one of its pillars today. PRNews holds an annual measurement conference in DC, where the “measurement mafia,” as I like to call them (us), all descend in one fell swoop. “He will be forever missed but never forgotten.”