Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Company Remove Video
article thumbnail

PR Winners: The Best Stories of 2018

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

What may have been most impressive about the campaign was the surprise factor; Nike had maintained a lengthy silence about Kaepernick, who was actually signed to the brand since 2011, throughout months of protests, quietly re-signing him just before the deal was set to expire. Believe in something. Starbucks walks the talk.

Fashion 255
article thumbnail

Driving Social Media Growth In A Content Saturated Market

Konnect Agency

Videos, polls and GIFs are just a few examples of content that encourage user interaction. While every profile is different, a sample ratio of in-feed content could include images, videos or gifs, user-generated content and influencer content. Engagement demands consistent interaction with audiences through community management.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Industry Consolidation Continues Among PR Vendors; PR Tech Sum: Onclusive, SocialChorus, Teletrax, iQ Media, Agility PR Solutions

Sword and the Script

I’ll include news from the PR vendor community and review and curate content they produce ( like this ). AirPR has changed its name to Onclusive, which is “derived from the words ‘conclusive’ and ‘inclusive’”, according to a company press release. The company currently has 47 reviews on G2 Crowd. Onclusive has raised $21.4

article thumbnail

The future of academic conferences: Latest casualty of COVID19

Karen Freberg

Each August, I would have the chance to attend and present at AEJMC, which is an academic conference I have been to every year except 2011 (because the paper deadline was the same day as my dissertation defense – so my PhD won that contest!). Blinders are on to emerging communities in the field. Just links to their own platforms.

article thumbnail

Flash Mobs Go Social in India

Waxing UnLyrical

While a slew of such campaigns have taken place in India, one that caught the fancy of many is the recent flash mob organized by the IBM OnDemand Community. While tweets by the IBM team reached a lot of folks on Twitter, the company did poorly when it came to the related hashtag ( #IBMFlashMob ) trending.

YouTube 87
article thumbnail

The in's and out's of influencer marketing

Presspage

Inviting vloggers to your event, creating sponsored content for their online channels or providing interesting samples or trials vloggers can create a video on, are just a few examples of how PR and influencers can cooperate to create engaging content. This brand was founded in 2011 and produces unisex watches.

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

He published a paper called PR 2020 on behalf of the CIPR in 2011 that examined the future of PR. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. It’s a work in progress.