Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Pitching Remove Writing
article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities. Get our free “2015 Nonprofit PR Kit” filled with content creation tips, pitching tips and more! However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy.

Community 120
article thumbnail

This AI is ‘Taylor’ Made for Media Relations; PRophet Adds Generative AI to PR Software

Sword and the Script

Former PR agency leader is a building software product focused on improving PR pitches with two different types of artificial intelligence I’ve started to use ChatGPT to rewrite and suggest alternate headlines. In 2010, he sold his agency to an advertising holdings company for an estimated $10-$15 million.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Corporate PR Index: Two Cool New Indices Track Corporate Reputations and Risk Exposure to Misinformation [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

As I write this the brand most exposes to misinformation risk include Tesla, JP Morgan, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s and Disney. In 2010 he signed the Giving Pledge and made numerous contributions to secondary and post-secondary education institutions and others, many of which have programs and facilities named in his honor. Content picks.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Vince Bond, Reporter at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

I started writing in eighth grade for my middle school newspaper in 1999 and was hooked from there. What advice do you have for PR people that want to pitch you? Don’t pitch story ideas, pitch sources. It would have to be the PR folks who send mass emails with irrelevant pitches. Any pet peeves with PR people?

article thumbnail

MeasurePR: Paywalls, Pitches And Prognoses

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali MeasurePR: Paywalls, Pitches And Prognoses December 23rd, 2010 Tweet On Wednesday, we held this year’s last #measurePR Twitterchat. And that’s the only way our field will progress.

article thumbnail

15 Reasons Your PR Pitches Suck

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali 15 Reasons Your PR Pitches Suck January 27th, 2011 Tweet In the genes? I can’t tell you how many pitches I received that were so bloviated, they would have made Alec Baldwin jealous. Since nos.

Pitching 111
article thumbnail

Dealmaking Sizzles Again Among PR Software Providers and Here Comes Another Side Dish of Generative AI for Comms [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Here’s this month’s summary of the news from the vendor community this month. Universal Information Systems pitches itself as a “concierge service” for all things media monitoring. Social media tools offer AI to write social media posts. Email tools will offer AI to help write emails. The company raised $6.2