Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Conference Remove Radio
article thumbnail

Join #PRStudChat on March 22nd for a Chat on How to Build Relationships Through Content

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will gather to discuss how storytelling and content help to build relationships with your community. Several of the topics and questions answered by our special guests and our community members on the 22nd will include: How much time/attention do you give to the content you share and why?

Radio 170
article thumbnail

How COVID-19 will impact PR practice and skills

Stephen Waddington

In the public sector, communicators have never been busier, as energy is directed to public education and information. Media relations has been impacted by a decline in advertising and the reduced distribution of newsprint. PR as a strategic management function is an issue that lies of the core of the #FuturePRoof community.

Crisis 151
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Guest Post: 3 Ways To Promote Your Business

Deirdre Breakenridge

Develop a community. We needed to develop a community that was inspirational and empowering. You have radio, TV, video, social media, text, email, and even snail mail. Consider advertising there. Are they going to annual conferences or events to interact with their peers or what Seth Godin calls “tribes?”

article thumbnail

#IGNSummerofGaming Attendees to Comment Live with Yappa

wiredPRworks

One 2020 upgrade: attendees can post audio and video comments using the Yappa Commenting Tool, which could be a cool add-on to other virtual events and conference meetings. Here’s the Summer Game Event Schedule: All E3 2020 Replacement Conference Times. Video Game Industry Statistics. IGN Summer of Gaming Events Schedule.

Video 52
article thumbnail

3 Reasons Earned Media Still Rules

Beyond PR

and you’ll find the same thing on the other side of the content you create and conversations you have: Communities. The communities that make up your brand’s audience are built around personal and professional networks, mutual interests, even devotion to individual influencers. And to connect with these communities, you need trust.

Media 75
article thumbnail

Silver Anvil Preview: 5 Questions With NY1’s Pat Kiernan

PRSay

So if there’s a tennis lesson to drive to or a teacher conference after school or something, I’m not skipping out of work for all those things — I was available because I’d been up at some ridiculous hour in the morning. My first part-time job in radio news involved Saturday and Sunday radio newscasts. Newhouse School.

Wireless 102
article thumbnail

22 PR Rock Stars of the Future

Communications Conversations

Brown participated in the past three PRSSA regional conferences in Baton Rouge, Nashville and Tuscaloosa representing the USM PRSSA chapter and expanding her professional network. Tori and her team partner just won first place in the Southeastern Journalism Conference public relations competition for college students from 26 universities.

Sports 0