Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Media Relations
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Creative #PR on November 17th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will gather to discuss Creative PR and how smart PR today requires a combination of creative storytelling, powerful visual imagery and data-driven decision making. Geben was named the national media relations agency of the year (Ragan/PR Daily) and a top 10 agency for startups (Agency Post).

article thumbnail

The Value of Strategic Communications in the PRSA MBA/Business School Program

PRSay

Nearly a decade ago, the PRSA Foundation sponsored research that found only 23 percent of graduate business schools consistently provide instruction in reputation management, corporate communications and related ethical dimensions. The program has since grown to 15 schools nationwide.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

I started reading some very interesting papers and books about the psychological forces come into play in tough corporate and external environments. That honor and experience dramatically increased my exposure to the anti-bribery and compliance community. Q: Following your return, did your relationship with the media change?

article thumbnail

Entertainment & Sports Section New Member Spotlight

PRSay

Isabelle McLemore – Senior Director, Global Corporate Communications, UFC. Coming out of college I came across an opportunity as a communications intern at Tennis Canada. That’s probably our biggest thing in certainly public relations, and corporate communications as well.

Sports 68
article thumbnail

Industry Consolidation Continues Among PR Vendors; PR Tech Sum: Onclusive, SocialChorus, Teletrax, iQ Media, Agility PR Solutions

Sword and the Script

I’ll include news from the PR vendor community and review and curate content they produce ( like this ). More and more, PR needs a little paid budget to use strategically to earn media (targeting) and to get more value after you earn it. million in venture capital, in four rounds of funding since 2012, according to Crunchbase.

article thumbnail

When Tragedy Strikes in Sports – Making the Right Call with Your PR Plan

PRSay

Having a plan in place includes things like a chain of command and a communications tree of messaging both internally and externally and someone who is familiar with it within the organization. If they see you unraveling, it doesn’t exude a great deal of confidence.

Sports 60
article thumbnail

How Storytelling Connects Paid, Earned, and Owned Media

Onclusive

In the meantime, the rise of shared or social media complicated things further. In 2012, in response to the Altimeter group’s white paper on “converged media” last summer, Jeremiah Owyang took a stab on his blog at defining the new workflow for paid, earned, owned and shared media. Was it a function of PR?