Remove 2002 Remove Community Remove Events Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

Podcasting 2.0 & Web 3.0 with Jennifer Navarrete on Growing Social Now

wiredPRworks

Meet Jennifer Navarrette, Podcast Producer, Virtual Event Producer, Content Strategist, Community Builder, Speaker, and Blockchain Enthusiast – one of the top Women on Twitter Spaces. Jennifer launched a 30-part series, Social Media and the Blockchain, and the Blockchain Creatis community where she hosts weekly Spaces on Twitter.

Web 119
article thumbnail

How Can Financial Services Organizations Use Social Media?

wiredPRworks

Listen in as Barbara Rozgonyi interviews Chris McGuire about what’s working for his company’s financial services clients. Financial Services Organizations Social Media Interview Key Points. But, their paths probably crisscrossed over the years of attending all kinds of cool Chicago-based marketing events. How did they meet?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Perfect Audio: Social, Live and Virtual with Ted Gregorek

wiredPRworks

If not, your podcast, virtual and live event will go down as a flop. You ask an expert like Ted Gregorek about what works for him in his work as a live, virtual and event audio pro for some of the biggest names in the business. Few job settings require such acute and constant attention to detail as a live sporting event broadcast.

How To 52
article thumbnail

Is Good Health the Key to Success in Life and Business?

wiredPRworks

Let’s find out in the latest episode of Growing Social Now as Barbara Rozgonyi interviews her friend, and wellness expert, Shawna Coronado. Tune in for a spicy interview that will perk up your wellness – and your business – with tips and strategies from a master marketer! About Barbara Rozgonyi.

article thumbnail

What should a royal visit look like? Why William and Kate’s recent trip might spark change for future tours

Mark My Words

“I think they’ve gone backwards, actually,” British PR expert Mark Borkowski said in an interview. There is still no public word on whether there will be a royal visit to Canada this year, but Harris noted that the 2002 visit to mark the Queen’s Golden Jubilee came in the fall.

Local 60
article thumbnail

Running Corporate Communications and Social Media

wiredPRworks

When Allan was Executive Director of Corporate Communications at CME Group, Barbara worked with Allan to produce several Social Media Club Chicago events at CME Group. Barbara Rozgonyi leads CoryWest Media, a creative marketing communication consultancy that attracts attention, builds brands, and connects communities.

article thumbnail

Managing the Narrative: Investor Relations Officers and Corporate Disclosure

Cision

The lionshare I have read (or snoozed through) are invariably based on share price and volume juxtaposed against some activity calculated with a painful equation built on old data i.e. “earning share price from 2002 to 2008 and the impact of XYZ.” More frustrating to me is that the results are, well, academic. Rarely IRO actionable.

Corporate 120