article thumbnail

Digital Marketing and Storytelling Speaker Transforms Fables into Fortunes for Small Business and Nonprofits

wiredPRworks

Here’s a program I’m presenting on February 25 at Keys to Digital Marketing Success Workshop in Lisle. Build your business in the right direction AND. Captivate key communities? How would your business, and your life, change? What if you could effortlessly. Attract more of the right attention AND.

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines with Phil Andrews

Cision

Public Relations Company, Phil has served as the Public Relations Director for a myriad of companies, community initiatives and professional organizations. I am planning on doing this by hosting a variety of forums, workshops and seminars in one of the most active regions in the world — the empire state.

Local 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Can Professional Speakers Perfect PR to Book More Gigs?

wiredPRworks

Inviting you to register for a webinar that teaches how professional speakers can perfect PR to book more gigs and grow their consulting business. I'll share tips and strategies to attract attention, build business and connect with key communities. How Can Professional Speakers Perfect PR to Book More Gigs?

article thumbnail

2020 LinkedIn Profile Makeover Superstar Packages

wiredPRworks

I attended Barbara’s LinkedIn workshop offered by the Digital Innovation Forum. In 1 1/2 hours Barbara was able to communicate and demonstrate the LinkedIn tools and advantages. 2020 LinkedIn Company Profile Business Builder for Startups, Entrepreneurs and Small Business. 2020 LinkedIn WIRED Strategic Plan.

article thumbnail

Super Bowl in 2021: Trends to note for Social Media

Karen Freberg

Supporting small businesses that have been impacted by the global pandemic was a big focus with these particular ads. Sesame Street x Door Dash did this for their campaign, where they said for every order they get, they will donate $ to the Sesame Workshop. Uber Eats also did this as well for their campaign.

article thumbnail

2020 LinkedIn Profile Makeover Superstar Packages

wiredPRworks

I attended Barbara’s LinkedIn workshop offered by the Digital Innovation Forum. In 1 1/2 hours Barbara was able to communicate and demonstrate the LinkedIn tools and advantages. 2020 LinkedIn Company Profile Business Builder for Startups, Entrepreneurs and Small Business. 2020 LinkedIn WIRED Strategic Plan.

article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

Offer pro bono services to a non-profit organisation in your community. Host free webinars or workshops on a topic related to your industry. Collaborate with other small businesses in your area to cross-promote each other’s products or services. Create a loyalty program that rewards customers for referrals.