Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Skype
article thumbnail

Seniors and Coronavirus

PR for Anyone

Free PR Interview Transcript. So, seniors play a very important role in our communities today. If it, whether it’s through Zoom, whether it’s through Skype, Google Hangouts, you know, we got FaceTime right. Who are they communicating with? Keep seniors safe and safe during the pandemic, of course.

Pitching 130
article thumbnail

Five Quick and Easy Ways to Show #PR Thanks

Deirdre Breakenridge

If you’re in PR and communications, here are five quick and easy ways to show your colleagues, peers and industry professionals that you’re thankful. Even just a little time each week to share thoughts with a student via Twitter or to schedule a Skype “coffee” chat is a fantastic way to show thanks. The Shout-Out.

Skype 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

CASE STUDY - Using current events to land in the media

PR for Anyone

Why this pitch appealed to the media : Nurse Curry serves a local community, Hampton Roads, Virginia. She provided local resources and her expertise as to how people in her community can care for their elderly loved ones. So seniors play a very important role in our communities today. Who are they communicating with?

article thumbnail

The book we have all been waiting for: Answers for Modern Communicators by Deirdre Breakenridge [Book Review]

Karen Freberg

Move over Gary Vaynerchuk, you may have had a lot of success with #AskGaryVee, but there is a new book that answers all of the questions modern day communication professionals have today. I am talking about Deirdre Breakenridge’ s new book “ Answers for Modern Communicators: Guide to effective business communication.”

article thumbnail

5 Tips to Build Client Partnerships

Solo PR Pro

This is a guest post by Heather Whaling, president of Geben Communication. I see the new business process as an opportunity for me to interview a prospect, just as much as it’s an opportunity for them to get to know Geben. We adopt our clients’ preferred communication channels. Do they see you as a partner or a vendor?

Skype 77
article thumbnail

Optimize: a Discussion with Lee Odden [Video]

Waxing UnLyrical

” That is where you integrate social principles and a community element into content marketing – and to which you naturally apply good SEO principles – to grow a business that flourishes through attraction and engagement. B2C communications. optimizing B2B v. how to keep prospects moving through the sales funnel.

Video 79
article thumbnail

Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media September 28th, 2010 Tweet I haven’t been the biggest fan of my local energy company, Pepco, recently. That, I understand. Completely.