Remove Branding Remove Community Remove Measurement Remove Reddit
article thumbnail

How to Use Threads For B2B PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

As Twitter (now X) declines, and newer social platforms like Bluesky remain exclusive or in beta mode, Meta’s Threads has emerged as a notable social destination for brand PR. In an urgent situation, access to trending topics and the ability to use hashtags can amplify the reach and impact of crisis communication efforts.

B2B 170
article thumbnail

Tips on Measuring Community [April #measurePR Recap]

Waxing UnLyrical

At the heart of social PR lies community. So that’s what we focused on for the April #measurePR Twitter chat; how to measure community, how to tell when community-building initiatives are working (and when they’re not), and how community-focused metrics might change over time. Both Hoop.la SeeDepth Inc.

article thumbnail

How to Leverage Emotions to Boost Digital PR

Cision

In fact, consumers think of brands and products as something, or someone, that could address their emotional needs. Fractl, a digital marketing firm, carried out a surveyed of 400 people asking them to record their emotional responses to 100 of the top images from Reddit’s r/pics community. Humanize Your Brand.

article thumbnail

#17: How PepsiCo’s Creators League transforms trends into brand activations

NewsWhip

How PepsiCo’s Creators League transforms trends into brand activations. Turning insights into brand content | 8:18-9:58. Exploring different platforms: TikTok, Clubhouse, and Reddit | 17:28-20:06. And, I sit on the strategy team, and I am essentially half numbers and measurement and half culture and trends. Watch webinar.

Trends 78
article thumbnail

Introducing Crisis Dashboard

NewsWhip

According to Gartner’s 2020 survey , CMOs, who once sought brand awareness above all else, now seek positive brand perception and trust. They’re right to do so: In 2020, one in two consumers globally say that lockdown has made them more likely to buy from brands they trust. Announcing the NewsWhip x Reddit Partnership.

Crisis 158
article thumbnail

The Importance of Monitoring Your Brand

Prohibition

Do you also run a brand online? Are you also facing difficulties in tracking the progress of your brand’s growth and figuring out what the social media marketing campaigns are doing for you? no one can ignore the importance of social media and the number of customers it can bring to your brand. In the time of Web 3.0,

Brand 62
article thumbnail

My Take on the Fake News Debate

Flack's Revenge

If they don’t, their brands and reputations (and hence businesses) will take a beating. They can and should take measures to combat fake news. Reddit’s r/news/world Community used a Series of Nudges to Push Users to Fact-check News. I completely disagree. Who Should Judge Truth?

Reddit 168