Remove Books Remove Community Remove Guidelines Remove International
article thumbnail

Education and Public Relations

Presspage

Their day-to-day activities also play a crucial role in the shaping of our communities and shouldn’t go unnoticed. However, covering local events doesn’t mean your news can’t be tied to what’s happening at the national or international level. This first-of-a-kind research was awarded a Project Excellence Award.

article thumbnail

Education and Public Relations

Presspage

Their day-to-day activities also play a crucial role in the shaping of our communities and shouldn’t go unnoticed. However, covering local events doesn’t mean your news can’t be tied to what’s happening at the national or international level. This first-of-a-kind research was awarded a Project Excellence Award.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

An update on the CIPR’s 70th anniversary crowdsourced project

Stephen Waddington

We need submissions from across its communities. My vision is to create a legacy for CIPR members and the broader business community that will inspire practitioners and support continuous learning and development. It is envisaged that the book will consist of 30 to 50 essays, each of 800 to 1,200 words in length.

article thumbnail

#FuturePRoof podcast: celebrating the CIPR and the NHS at 70

Stephen Waddington

The CIPR is seeking submissions for a new book to be published in 2018 to celebrate its 70th anniversary. The purpose of the book is to tell the story of the CIPR, and showcase excellence in modern public relations practice. FuturePRoof Edition 3: the NHS at 70 and lessons for the wider PR community. It’s personal.

article thumbnail

The Top PR Challenges and Tips for Overcoming Them

Sword and the Script

In the process, I earned both new respect for communications and cultivated greater executive buy-in. Some of them haven’t picked up a marketing book (let along comms) in 20 or more years. Be as patient as you are repetitive because other surveys have shown executives that understand communications also tend to value it more.

Survey 143
article thumbnail

How Do I Become a PR Influencer

Critical Mention

The path to gaining a following and making an impact on the community is a little different for everybody. But PR pros can follow some important guidelines for becoming an established voice in the PR world. There is no prescriptive formula for becoming a PR influencer. My workday extends far beyond a 9-5. I also work internationally.

article thumbnail

CAPP Publishes Recommendations for Telehealth

Scott Public Relations

Guidelines about the proper use of tools for certain specialties and certain conditions, and general best practices for issues including eye contact and lighting, are important for improving the quality and safety of telehealth. Download our e-book, “ The C-Suite Asks, We Answer: The Top 6 Questions About Healthcare PR.”.