Remove Books Remove Community Remove Document Remove Ethics
article thumbnail

New book: AI tools for public relations

Wadds Inc.

The book features insights from 20 experts on leveraging large language models, AI productivity tools, and integrated AI platforms to help practitioners work smarter. I’ve launched a new book today about artificial intelligence (AI) tools for public relations. Buy the book It is organised into three intuitive sections.

Tools 52
article thumbnail

From Crisis Point to Turning Point

Maxim Behar

“The Global PR Revolution” is delving into ethics, morality, accuracy, and transparency — but the fact is that the gist of our job has always been to tell the truth, and this is what we’ve been doing in our everyday lives. The book is available on Amazon.com and BeharBooks.com.

Crisis 63
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Advance Your Company’s Purpose To Enhance Its Reputation

Reputation Us

It’s no surprise that for years some companies have offered simple lip service about their purpose—or a reason for being—in order to look virtuous to staff, customers and the communities they serve. This is bolstered by being ethical, working with purpose and embracing social responsibility, among other factors.

article thumbnail

Status report: artificial intelligence (AI) in public relations

Wadds Inc.

Please do not cut and paste or upload documents to any web-based tool without checking its data management policies and asking yourself whether you trust the vendor. Watch out for a new version of #PRstack set to be published before the end of November by the #FuturePRoof community developed by my partner Sarah Waddington.

Report 119
article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

Tackling fake news and disinformation: an ethical issue that strikes at the heart of practice 6. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. Toth, among others.

article thumbnail

10 Tips to Become More Likeable

Cision

Buy lunch for a friend - In their book Happy Money: The Science of Smarter Spending , behavioral researchers Elizabeth Dunn and Michael Norton write that spending money on others makes us much happier than spending it on ourselves. “It is the unspoken ethic of all magicians to not reveal their secrets.” Self-disclosure.

Study 120
article thumbnail

BAME voices takeover #FuturePRoof for fourth book

Stephen Waddington

Sarah Waddington has handed over #FuturePRoof to the BAME community for her latest book. Along the way she has published three books and created a vibrant community. The fourth book, Celebrating BAME Talent is published today in digital and print formats. FuturePRoof was founded by Sarah Waddington in 2015.