Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Pinterest Remove Web
article thumbnail

Building a New Kind of Cruise Community

Waxing UnLyrical

Regular WUL readers know that Shonali (a friend and former colleague at Socialmedia.biz ) showcases guest posts about how to build, engage and sustain an online community, among other things. so that others might gain insights for their own community efforts. Like Pinterest, we hope to attract users through an emotional visual appeal.

article thumbnail

The Well Written Press Release Series #11: Socialize It

ISEBOX

Anything that is worth being on the web for public consumption is worth making shareable, for the purpose of being used on Social Media. So, feel free to share it on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest with those amazing multimedia assets that go right along with it. Pinterest: This platform is all about the imagery.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

The Old “New Media” and Marketing Tools with Novel Twists [UML]

Sword and the Script

If audio search isn’t enough of a new twist on an old web habit, welcome to visual search. Pinterest, which positioned itself as a “ visual search engine ” – as opposed to a social media network – has set itself up to capitalize on the opportunity while creating a new one for marketers: it recently introduced visual search ads.

Tools 60
article thumbnail

How to use paid media as part of an integrated PESO campaign

Stephen Waddington

In this blog I explore how paid forms of media can be used as part of an integrated campaign. I explored the challenge of working with paid influencers in a previous article on my blog. They implemented newsfeed algorithms so that content posted by a brand was only served to a small percentage of its community.

Media 103
article thumbnail

5 Key Takeaways From Social Media Marketing World

MaccaPR

This includes all social posts and blog posts. Be Seen on Pinterest. If you haven’t already, it’s time to claim a place for your brand on Pinterest. Nearly all pinners (98 percent, according to Peg Fitzpatrick) have tried something new that they saw on Pinterest. You name it, it probably needs a visual! End of story."

article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling Training & Digital Marketing Workshop Debuts

wiredPRworks

Ensuring your brand tells a story to maintain connections and community. 3D MARKETING MAPS: COMPETING AND CONNECTING WITH COMMUNITIES. Design a customer-focused marketing plan that integrates directly to your customer's community. Upgrading and enhancing your company’s image with more effective customer communications.

article thumbnail

The Byline Article GOOD Pitch is Fresh Content

Bad Pitch Blog

The recipient assumes the article has been sent to several other blogs or media outlets. It meant I had some content for my blog and a good pitch to write about here. The Press Release is not dead – a reflection on press releases in the social web times. - He was game and we now have Pinterest: 10 Tips for PR People on my blog.