Remove Banking Remove Community Remove Crisis Remove Crisis Communications
article thumbnail

TCIP #001 – Doing Crisis Communications Right with the Mountain View Police Department

Melissa Agnes

Welcome to episode #001 of The Crisis Intelligence Podcast with Captain Chris Hsiung and Shino Tanaka. When I think “crisis intelligence” I immediately think of the Mountain View Police Department in Silicon Valley. It’s a conversation that impressed and inspired me. I hope it does the same for you. Running time: 56:40. Get connected!

article thumbnail

For comms pros, Silicon Valley Bank is a reminder that trust is currency

Sword and the Script

They didn’t trust the bank. The banking community has some unique dynamics… Scar tissue. The financial crisis of 2008-2009 still haunts many of us; Frayed nerves. The preceding cryptocurrency meltdown toppled a bank or two and reminded us of the financial ghosts; and Uncertainty. They lost confidence.

Banking 81
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Using Social Amidst a Crisis: Q&A With Scott Peacock & K.C. Brown

Cision

Social media can quickly turn local events into breaking national news which means every season is crisis season. They turned to their crisis communication plan and Cision Global Insights At the recent “ Prepare for Crises Lurking Beneath Your Brand ,” Scott Peacock and Cision’s K.C. Here, Scott and K.C.

Crisis 120
article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

According to the Bank of Finland’s March 2024 interim forecast , GDP will contract by 0.5% The festival pays attention to its impact on the local community, residents, and the environment and works determinedly to cut down its harmful effects. The Finnish economy has not yet recovered from the recession, but is gradually recovering.

Radio 59
article thumbnail

Texas-Sized Crisis: 7 Steps to Communicating During a Disaster

Reputation Us

Texas-Sized Crisis: 7 Steps to Communicating During a Disaster. One of the best outcomes of thinking about a crisis before it happens is the chance to consider your credit union’s strategy in advance. But honesty, if you are a credit union in Texas, the situation is beyond the point of preparing for a crisis.

Crisis 60
article thumbnail

Learning From Past Crises to Navigate Post-COVID-19

Reputation Us

When it comes to navigating crisis, I have been in the eye of many storms. As the president of ReputationUs and with 28 years of experience behind me, I have been striving to refine the art of managing corporate reputations during a crisis into a well-honed specialty. Ideally, a crisis is not a time to look at your vulnerabilities.

Crisis 78
article thumbnail

Credit Union Times: CU Crisis Planning Essential

Reputation Us

The Credit Union Times interviewed CU crisis experts, including LT Public Relations ‘s Casey Boggs, for the August 31st cover story (below), “Credit Union Crisis Planning Essential.” Credit Union Crisis Planning Essential. Trying to communicate a crisis without a plan is like trying to float a boat with holes.

Crisis 60